Researching the relationship between Russian online trolling directed at Norway and the Russian-speaking population in the PhD-project Disruptive digital discourse and the diaspora. Which representations of Norway are propagated by the 'trolls', and how are these representations received, responded to and potentially reproduced by Russians in Norway?
- 2017. Evropeiskii Potop: The Discourse of Apocalypse and Silence in Russian Press Coverage on the Issue of Refugees. Poljarnyj Vestnik. 1-17.
- 2019. Disruptive Digital Discourse and the Diaspora: Representations of Norway in Russian-language ideological trolling and its reception by the Russian-language population in Norway.
- 2019. A digital semiotics approach to Russian online trolling: Methodological challenges.
- 2018. Valgobservasjon i Russland: Under overflaten på det russiske presidentvalget 2018.
- 2019. Framing Russian digitalisation: Transformations and continuities in times of crisis.
- 2019. Digital discourses of the 'new cold war': Russian network propaganda in the Frode Berg spy case .
- 2019. Verdens eneste reinsdyrbataljon.
- 2017. Russland er verdens største land, men langt færre søker om asyl der enn i lille Norge. Hvorfor? Aftenposten (morgenutg. : trykt utg.).
- 2019. Multilingualism on my mind.
- 2019. The 30th Anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall.
Kalsaas, Johanne Berge. 2017. “Evropeiskii Potop: The Discourse of Apocalypse and Silence in Russian Press Coverage on the Issue of Refugees”. Poljarnyj Vestnik 20 (November), 1-17.