- 2019. What is driving HTA decision-making? Evidence from cancer drug reimbursement decisions from 6 European countries. Health Policy. 123: 130-139. doi: 10.1016/j.healthpol.2018.11.003
- 2018. The use of intensive radiological assessments in routine surveillance after treatment for head and neck cancer: An economic evaluation. European Journal of Cancer. 93: 89-98. doi: 10.1016/j.ejca.2018.01.082
- 2018. Do cancer biomarkers make targeted therapies cost-effective? A systematic review in metastatic colorectal cancer. PLOS ONE. 13: 1-23. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0204496
- 2017. Mapping health-related quality of life scores from FACT-G, FAACT, and FACIT-F onto preference-based EQ-5D-5L utilities in non-small cell lung cancer cachexia. European Journal of Health Economics. 1-13. doi: 10.1007/s10198-017-0930-6
- 2017. A systematic literature review of health state utility values in head and neck cancer. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. 15: 1-13. doi: 10.1186/s12955-017-0748-z
- 2017. Eliciting Preferences for Clinical Follow-Up in Patients with Head and Neck Cancer Using Best-Worst Scaling. Value in Health. 20: 799-808. doi: 10.1016/j.jval.2017.01.012
- 2015. Why do some countries approve a cancer drug and others don’t? Journal of Cancer Policy. 4: 21-25. doi: 10.1016/j.jcpo.2015.05.004
- 2010. Think twice before you book? Modelling the choice of public vs private dentist in a choice experiment. Health Economics. 19: 670-682. doi: 10.1002/hec.1504
- 2007. Time preferences for health in northern Tanzania - An empirical analysis of alternative discounting models. PharmacoEconomics (Auckland). 25: 73-88.
- 2006. Preferences over dental restorative materials among young patients and dental professionals. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 114: 15-21. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0722.2006.00282.x
- 2004. Repeated follow-up as a method for reducing non-trading behaviour in discrete choice experiments. Social Science and Medicine. 58: 2211-2218.
- 2004. Preferences by dental professionals and teenage patients related to attributes of restorative materials. European Journal of Paediatric Dentistry. 5.
- 2004. Elicting Patient and Professional Preferences for Dental Restorations. Program for helseøkonomi i Bergen, Bergen. 28 sider.