- (2023). Sex-specific responses in glucose-insulin homeostasis and lipoprotein-lipid components after high-dose supplementation with marine n-3 PUFAs in abdominal obesity: a randomized double-blind crossover study. Frontiers in Nutrition.
- (2023). Relationship between Ketones, Ghrelin, and, Appetite on Isocaloric Diets with Varying Carbohydrate Quality and Amount: Results from a Randomized Controlled Trial in People with Obesity (CARBFUNC). Journal of Nutrition. 459-469.
- (2023). Plasma methylmalonic acid predicts risk of acute myocardial infarction and mortality in patients with coronary heart disease: A prospective 2-cohort study. Journal of Internal Medicine. 508-519.
- (2023). Metabolic role of the hepatic valine/3-hydroxyisobutyrate (3-HIB) pathway in fatty liver disease. EBioMedicine. 18 sider.
- (2023). High-fat diet impact on intestinal cholesterol conversion by the microbiota and serum cholesterol levels. iScience.
- (2022). Within-person reproducibility of proteoforms related to inflammation and renal dysfunction. Scientific Reports. 9 sider.
- (2022). Diets differing in carbohydrate cellularity and amount similarly reduced visceral fat in people with obesity - a randomized controlled trial (CARBFUNC). Clinical Nutrition. 2345-2355.
- (2021). Meal patterns associated with energy intake in people with obesity. British Journal of Nutrition.
- (2021). Changes in lipoprotein particle subclasses, standard lipids, and apolipoproteins after supplementation with n-3 or n-6 PUFAs in abdominal obesity: A randomized double-blind crossover study. Clinical Nutrition. 2556-2575.
- (2019). Using metabolic profiling and gene expression analyses to explore molecular effects of replacing saturated fat with polyunsaturated fat-a randomized controlled dietary intervention study. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1239-1250.
- (2017). Visceral adiposity and metabolic syndrome after very high-fat and low-fat isocaloric diets: A randomized controlled trial. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 85-99.
- (2019). Astri Riddervold til minne. Nationen.
- (2019). Astri Riddervold (8.8.2025-17.3.2019) til minne. Helgelands Blad.
- (2021). Dyslipidemia and rupture risk of intracranial aneurysms—a systematic review. Neurosurgical review. 1-8.