- (2020). Hands-On Experiences With Assistive Technologies for People With Intellectual Disabilities: Opportunities and Challenges. IEEE Access. 106408-106424.
- (2020). Understanding coding activities for teens: a focus on school teachers' perspectives. 6 sider.
- (2020). Developing software for motivating individuals with intellectual disabilities to do outdoor physical activity. 4 sider.
- (2019). Designing Software to Prevent Child Marriage Globally. 6 sider.
- (2019). Designing Game-Inspired Applications to Increase Daily PA for People with ID. 6 sider.
- (2019). Supporting self-evaluation for children with mental disabilities through Augmented Reality.
- (2020). Improving Girls’ Perception of Computer Science as a Viable Career Option through Game Playing and Design: Lessons from a Systematic Literature Review. Entertainment Computing. 1-13.