- (2019). Extensive larval dispersal and restricted movement of juveniles on the nursery grounds of sole in the Southern North Sea. Journal of Sea Research. 1-12.
- (2018). Genetic factors have a major effect on growth, number of vertebrae and otolith shape in Atlantic herring (Clupea harengus). PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- (2014). Life history of turbot in Icelandic waters: Intra- and inter-population genetic diversity and otolith tracking of environmental temperatures. Fisheries Research. 185-193.
- (2013). Chemical analysis of otoliths: Cross validation between techniques and laboratories. Fisheries Research. 67-80.
- (2010). Microchemical variation in juvenile Solea solea otoliths as a powerful tool for studying connectivity in the North Sea. Marine Ecology Progress Series. 211-220.
- (2008). Back-calculation of previous fish size using individually tagged and marked Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. 2496-2508.
- (2000). Retrograde peristalsis, a possible mechanism for filling the pyloric cecae? Journal of Fish Biology. 205-214.
- (1999). Retrograde peristalsis, a possible mechanism for filling the pyloric cecae? Journal of Fish Biology. 000.