- (2021). Effect of a community-based intervention to increase participation in cervical cancer screening among Pakistani and Somali women in Norway. BMC Public Health. 9 sider.
- (2020). Effect of an intervention in general practice to increase the participation of immigrants in cervical cancer screening: A cluster randomized clinical trial. JAMA Network Open. 12 sider.
- (2019). A community-based intervention to increase participation in cervical cancer screening among immigrants in Norway. BMC Medical Research Methodology. 1-8.
- (2018). Cervical cancer screening among immigrant women in Norway- The healthcare providers’ perspectives. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 415-422.
- (2016). Primary health care utilisation and morbidity among immigrant children compared to non-immigrant children: a population-based study in Norway. BMJ Open. 1-8.
- (2016). Differences in cervical cancer screening between immigrants and nonimmigrants in Norway: a primary healthcare register-based study. European Journal of Cancer Prevention. 521-527.
- (2020). Migration and healthy ageing: Perspectives from users and service providers.
- (2019). Elderly migrants and healthy ageing. An Integrated, diverse sensitive, interdisciplinary coopearation at primary care is a must.
- (2019). Cervical cancer screening among immigrants in Norway. Challenges, possibilities and the effect of an intervention.
- (2018). “I simply haven’t given it a thought before!” - health care providers’ experiences regarding cervical cancer screening among immigrant women in Norway- a qualitative study. European Journal of Public Health.
- (2018). A qualitative intervention approach to increase the participation of Pakistani and Somali women in cervical cancer screening program in Norway . European Journal of Public Health.