- (2015). Bruddbehandling. Legeforlaget AS.
- (2022). Intramedullary nail versus sliding hip screw for stable and unstable trochanteric and subtrochanteric fractures: 17,341 patients from the Norwegian Hip Fracture Register. The Bone & Joint Journal. 274-282.
- (2021). Trochanteric stabilizing plate in the treatment of trochanteric fractures: a scoping review. Acta Orthopaedica. 1-6.
- (2021). Surgical Treatment of Distal Radial Fractures with External Fixation Versus Volar Locking Plate: A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. American volume. 405-414.
- (2021). Implants for trochanteric fractures in Norway: the role of the trochanteric stabilizing plate—a study on 20,902 fractures from the Norwegian hip fracture register 2011–2017. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research. 1-8.
- (2017). Improved outcome after hip fracture surgery in Norway: 10-year results from the Norwegian Hip Fracture Register. Acta Orthopaedica. 505-511.
- (2015). Evaluation of Timed Up and Go Test as a tool to measure postoperative function and prediction of one year walking ability for patients with hip fracture. Clinical Rehabilitation. 472-480.
- (2013). TRIGEN INTERTAN Intramedullary Nail Versus Sliding Hip Screw: A Prospective, Randomized Multicenter Study on Pain, Function, and Complications in 684 Patients with an Intertrochanteric or Subtrochanteric Fracture and One Year of Follow-up. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. American volume. 200-208.
- (2013). Sliding hip screw versus IM nail in reverse oblique trochanteric and subtrochanteric fractures. A study of 2716 patients in the Norwegian Hip Fracture Register. Injury. 735-742.
- (2013). Intramedullary nails result in more reoperations than sliding hip screws in two-part intertrochanteric fractures. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1379-1386.
- (2012). More re-operations after uncemented than cemented hemiarthroplasty used in the treatment of displaced fractures of the femoral neck: an observational study of 11,116 hemiarthroplasties from a national register. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (JBJS).
- (2011). Clinical outcome after undisplaced femoral neck fractures. Acta Orthopaedica. 268-274.
- (2013). Reply to Letter to the Editor: Intramedullary Nails Result in More Reoperations Than Sliding Hip Screws in Two-part Intertrochanteric Fractures. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1735-1735.
Brev til redaktøren
- (2013). Authors' reply Cobb correspondence re: J-E. Gjertsen, S. A. Lie, T. Vinje, et al. More re-operations after uncemented than cemented hemiarthroplasty used in the treatment of displaced fractures of the femoral neck: An observational study of 11 116 hemiarthroplasties from a national register. J Bone Joint Surg [Br] 2012;94-B:1113-1119. The Bone & Joint Journal. 862.
- (2013). Treatment of trochanteric and subtrochanteric hip fractures. Sliding hip screw or intramedullary nail?