- 2021. Adequate urinary iodine concentration among infants in the inland area of Norway. Nutrients. 12 sider.
- 2020. The Reliability of Iodine Concentration in Diaper-Retrieved Infant Urine Using Urine Collection Pads, and in Their Mothers' Breastmilk. Biomolecules. 8 sider.
- 2020. Mild to Moderate Iodine Deficiency and Inadequate Iodine Intake in Lactating Women in the Inland Area of Norway. Nutrients. 14 sider.
- 2020. Health-related behaviors in adolescents mediate the association between subjective social status and body mass index. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 1-16.
- 2020. A cross-sectional study of the relationship between mental health problems and overweight and obesity in adolescents. Frontiers In Public Health. 1-8.
- 2019. Emergency cesarean section among women in Robson groups one and three: A comparison study of immigrant and Norwegian women giving birth in a low-risk maternity hospital in Norway. Health Care for Women International. 761-775.
- 2017. Obstetric Outcomes of First- and Second-Generation Pakistani Immigrants: A Comparison Study at a Low-Risk Maternity Ward in Norway. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. 33-40.
- 2015. Neonatal jaundice and the immigrant population : a comparison study at a low-risk maternity ward in Norway. Nordic journal of nursing research. 165-171.
- 2015. Immigrants from conflict-zone countries: An observational comparison study of obstetric outcomes in a low-risk maternity ward in Norway. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 1.
- 2015. Higher risk for adverse obstetric outcomes among immigrants of African and Asian Descent: A comparison study at a low-risk maternity hospital in Norway. Birth. 132-140.
- 2016. Obstetric outcomes of immigrants in a low-risk maternity ward in Norway.
- 2017. Kapittel 10. Reproduktiv helse blant innvandrerkvinner. . I:
- 2017. Jordmorboka. Ansvar, funksjon og arbeidsområde. 2. utgave. Cappelen Damm Akademisk.