- 2021. Suppression, Maintenance, and Surprise: Neuronal Correlates of Predictive Processing Specialization for Musical Rhythm. Frontiers in Neuroscience. 1-11.
- 2019. Subjective judgments of rhythmic complexity in Parkinson's disease: Higher baseline, preserved relative ability, and modulated by tempo. PLOS ONE. 1-21.
- 2019. Compensatory task-specific hypersensitivity in bilateral planum temporale and right superior temporal gyrus during auditory rhythm and omission processing in Parkinson?s disease. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- 2018. Abnormal phasic activity in saliency network, motor areas, and basal ganglia in Parkinson's disease during rhythm perception. Human Brain Mapping. 916-927.
- 2019. Complexity in Rhythm and Parkinson’s disease: Cognitive and Neuronal Correlates.