- (2021). Suppression, Maintenance, and Surprise: Neuronal Correlates of Predictive Processing Specialization for Musical Rhythm. Frontiers in Neuroscience. 1-11.
- (2019). Subjective judgments of rhythmic complexity in Parkinson's disease: Higher baseline, preserved relative ability, and modulated by tempo. PLOS ONE. 1-21.
- (2019). Compensatory task-specific hypersensitivity in bilateral planum temporale and right superior temporal gyrus during auditory rhythm and omission processing in Parkinson?s disease. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- (2018). Abnormal phasic activity in saliency network, motor areas, and basal ganglia in Parkinson's disease during rhythm perception. Human Brain Mapping. 916-927.
- (2019). Complexity in Rhythm and Parkinson’s disease: Cognitive and Neuronal Correlates.
- (2022). DysfaSing! Music therapy pilot study to adress dysphagia cognitve function and psychological well-being in early stage of Huntington Disease.