I am coordinating Data Management within the national infrastructure for molecular biological information ELIXIR Norway, the connected data management infrastructure BioMedData and the national Centre for Digital Life Norway for biotechnology research, education and innovation.
As part of the ELIXIR Norway Helpdesk, I provide advise on Open Science, Biomolecular Research Data and Research Data Management. As part of ELIXIR Norway and the Centre for Digital Life Norway we provide workshops on Data Management Planning (DMP) on a regular basis.
During my PhD and postdoctoral studies, I have been researching host-pathogen interactions using multiomics techniques.
I teach and provide training for researchers on different aspects of FAIR research data and Research Data Management in the Life Sciences.
Teaching in credited courses:
CCBIO906 - Cancer genomics: Introduction to data management
BT8121 - Transdisciplinary biotechnology a Digital Life Norway course: Introduction to data management
I am certified Software Carpentry instructor, which I teach at workshops from the Centre for Digial Life Norway and ELIXIR Norway
- (2021). Slik kan Forskingsrådet sørge for meir deling av forskingsdata. Khrono.no.
- (2021). Comparative Proteomic Analysis Reveals Varying Impact on Immune Responses in Phorbol 12-Myristate-13-Acetate-Mediated THP-1 Monocyte-to-Macrophage Differentiation. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-16.
- (2021). A semi-automated organoid screening method demonstrates epigenetic control of intestinal epithelial differentiation. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology. 1-20.
- (2020). På tide å sette av fem prosent av prosjektmidlene til datahåndtering? . Khrono.no.
- (2019). The TLR4 adaptor TRAM controls the phagocytosis of Gram-negative bacteria by interacting with the Rab11-family interacting protein 2. PLoS Pathogens. 1-30.
- (2019). Novel insights on human–virus interactions through genome–wide approaches.
- (2019). Dynamics of Dual Specificity Phosphatases and Their Interplay with Protein Kinases in Immune Signaling. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-22.
- (2019). Common nodes of virus-host interaction revealed through an integrated network analysis. Frontiers in Immunology. 12 sider.
- (2018). Proteogenomic analysis to identify missing proteins from haploid cell lines. Proteomics. 1-9.
- (2018). Coactivation of TLR2 and TLR8 in primary human monocytes triggers a distinct inflammatory signaling response. Frontiers in Physiology. 1-13.
- (2015). Characterization of DIP0733, a multi-functional virulence factor of Corynebacterium diphtheriae. Microbiology (Reading).