Kristian Smeland Ytre-Hauge
Førsteamanuensis, Prosjektleder for mikrodosimetri i partikkelterapi - 3D microdosimetry and studies of the Relative Biological Effectiveness (RBE) in proton- and carbon ion therapy
- Telefon+47 55 58 27 81+47 980 30 101
- BesøksadresseAllégaten 55Rom527
- PostadressePostboks 78035020 BERGEN
- 2020. Variation in relative biological effectiveness for cognitive structures in proton therapy of pediatric brain tumors. Acta Oncologica. 1-9.
- 2020. The FLUKA Monte Carlo code coupled with an OER model for biologically weighted dose calculations in proton therapy of hypoxic tumors. Physica Medica. 166-172.
- 2020. Spatial agreement of brainstem dose distributions depending on biological model in proton therapy for pediatric brain tumors. Advances in Radiation Oncology. 1-9.
- 2020. Plan selection in proton therapy of locally advanced prostate cancer with simultaneous treatment of multiple targets. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 630-638.
- 2020. Microdosimetry with a 3D silicon on insulator (SOI) detector in a low energy proton beamline. Radiation Physics and Chemistry.
- 2020. Inter-patient variations in relative biological effectiveness for cranio-spinal irradiation with protons. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- 2020. Implementation of a double scattering nozzle for Monte Carlo recalculation of proton plans with variable relative biological effectiveness. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-20.
- 2019. The experimental dose ranges influence the LETd dependency of the proton minimum RBE (RBEmin). Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-10.
- 2019. First application of a novel SRAM-based neutron detector for proton therapy. Radiation Measurements. 45-52.
- 2019. A Monte Carlo feasibility study for neutron based real-time range verification in proton therapy. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- 2018. Sensitivity study of the microdosimetric kinetic model parameters for carbon ion radiotherapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-14.
- 2018. Exploration and application of phenomenological RBE models for proton therapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-21.
- 2017. The influence of inter-fractional anatomy variation on secondary cancer risk estimates following radiotherapy. Physica Medica. 271-276.
- 2017. The FLUKA Monte Carlo code coupled with the NIRS approach for clinical dose calculations in carbon ion therapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 3814-3827.
- 2017. Monte Carlo simulations of a low energy proton beamline for radiobiological experiments. Acta Oncologica. 779-786.
- 2017. Linear energy transfer distributions in the brainstem depending on tumour location in intensity-modulated proton therapy of paediatric cancer. Acta Oncologica. 763-768.
- 2017. Biological dose and complication probabilities for the rectum and bladder based on linear energy transfer distributions in spot scanning proton therapy of prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1413-1419.
- 2017. A phenomenological biological dose model for proton therapy based on linear energy transfer spectra. Medical Physics (Lancaster). 2586-2594.
- 2016. Modelling of organ-specific radiation-induced secondary cancer risks following particle therapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 300-306.
- 2015. Risk of radiation-induced secondary rectal and bladder cancer following radiotherapy of prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1317-1325.
- 2015. Design and characterization of an SRAM-based neutron detector for particle therapy. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A : Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment. 64-71.
- 2014. Estimated risk of radiation-induced cancer following paediatric cranio-spinal irradiation with electron, photon and proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1048-1057.
- 2021. Multi-Feature Treatment Verification in Particle Therapy.
- 2020. Multi-Feature Reichweiteverifikation in der Partikeltherapie.
- 2019. Very high RBE values found at the distal end of the proton Bragg peak.
- 2018. Performance of pillar shaped plastic scintillators for neutron based range verification in proton therapy .
- 2017. A high-resolution proton irradiator for in vitro studies of relative biological effectiveness.
- 2009. Measurements of Neutron Doses from Radiotherapy with 12C Ions and Photons.
- 2019. Analysis and Development of Phenomenological Models for the Relative Biological Effectiveness in Proton Therapy.
- 2013. Measurements and Monte Carlo Simulations of Neutron Doses from Radiation Theraphy with Photons, Protons and Carbon Ions.
- 2019. Very high yield of double strand breaks found at the distal end of the proton Bragg peak. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 594-594.
- 2018. Very high relative biological effectiveness found at the distal end of the proton Bragg peak. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 1259-1259.
- 2017. Monte Carlo simulations of a low-energy proton beam and estimation of LET distributions. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 179-180.
- 2021. Neutron-based in-vivo range verification in proton therapy.
- 2018. The NOVO project: NeutrOn detection for real-time range VerificatiOn in proton therapy – A Monte Carlo feasibility study .