Kristian Smeland Ytre-Hauge
Førsteamanuensis, Prosjektleder for mikrodosimetri i partikkelterapi - 3D microdosimetry and studies of the Relative Biological Effectiveness (RBE) in proton- and carbon ion therapy
- Telefon+47 55 58 27 81
- BesøksadresseAllégaten 555007 BergenRom527
- PostadressePostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2022). Hypoxia adapted relative biological effectiveness models for proton therapy: a simulation study. Biomedical Engineering & Physics Express. 13 sider.
- (2022). Effect of an optimized X-ray blanket design on operator radiation dose in cardiac catheterization based on real-world angiography. PLOS ONE.
- (2022). A hybrid multi-particle approach to range assessment-based treatment verification in particle therapy. Research Square.
- (2022). A case-control study of linear energy transfer and relative biological effectiveness related to symptomatic brainstem toxicity following pediatric proton therapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 47-55.
- (2021). The Organ Sparing Potential of Different Biological Optimization Strategies in Proton Therapy. Advances in Radiation Oncology.
- (2020). Variation in relative biological effectiveness for cognitive structures in proton therapy of pediatric brain tumors. Acta Oncologica. 1-9.
- (2020). The FLUKA Monte Carlo code coupled with an OER model for biologically weighted dose calculations in proton therapy of hypoxic tumors. Physica Medica. 166-172.
- (2020). Spatial agreement of brainstem dose distributions depending on biological model in proton therapy for pediatric brain tumors. Advances in Radiation Oncology. 1-9.
- (2020). Plan selection in proton therapy of locally advanced prostate cancer with simultaneous treatment of multiple targets. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 630-638.
- (2020). Microdosimetry with a 3D silicon on insulator (SOI) detector in a low energy proton beamline. Radiation Physics and Chemistry.
- (2020). Inter-patient variations in relative biological effectiveness for cranio-spinal irradiation with protons. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- (2020). Implementation of a double scattering nozzle for Monte Carlo recalculation of proton plans with variable relative biological effectiveness. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-20.
- (2019). The experimental dose ranges influence the LETd dependency of the proton minimum RBE (RBEmin). Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-10.
- (2019). First application of a novel SRAM-based neutron detector for proton therapy. Radiation Measurements. 45-52.
- (2019). A Monte Carlo feasibility study for neutron based real-time range verification in proton therapy. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- (2018). Sensitivity study of the microdosimetric kinetic model parameters for carbon ion radiotherapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-14.
- (2018). Exploration and application of phenomenological RBE models for proton therapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-21.
- (2017). The influence of inter-fractional anatomy variation on secondary cancer risk estimates following radiotherapy. Physica Medica. 271-276.
- (2017). The FLUKA Monte Carlo code coupled with the NIRS approach for clinical dose calculations in carbon ion therapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 3814-3827.
- (2017). Monte Carlo simulations of a low energy proton beamline for radiobiological experiments. Acta Oncologica. 779-786.
- (2017). Linear energy transfer distributions in the brainstem depending on tumour location in intensity-modulated proton therapy of paediatric cancer. Acta Oncologica. 763-768.
- (2017). Biological dose and complication probabilities for the rectum and bladder based on linear energy transfer distributions in spot scanning proton therapy of prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1413-1419.
- (2017). A phenomenological biological dose model for proton therapy based on linear energy transfer spectra. Medical Physics (Lancaster). 2586-2594.
- (2016). Modelling of organ-specific radiation-induced secondary cancer risks following particle therapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 300-306.
- (2015). Risk of radiation-induced secondary rectal and bladder cancer following radiotherapy of prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1317-1325.
- (2015). Design and characterization of an SRAM-based neutron detector for particle therapy. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A : Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment. 64-71.
- (2014). Estimated risk of radiation-induced cancer following paediatric cranio-spinal irradiation with electron, photon and proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1048-1057.
- (2022). Proton therapy treatment verification with prompt gamma rays and fast neutrons – a feasibility study.
- (2022). NOVO-prosjektet: In-vivo dosimetri for protonterapi gjennom kombinert måling av produserte nøytroner og prompt gamma-stråling.
- (2021). Multi-Feature Treatment Verification in Particle Therapy.
- (2020). Multi-Feature Reichweiteverifikation in der Partikeltherapie.
- (2019). Very high RBE values found at the distal end of the proton Bragg peak.
- (2018). Performance of pillar shaped plastic scintillators for neutron based range verification in proton therapy .
- (2017). A high-resolution proton irradiator for in vitro studies of relative biological effectiveness.
- (2009). Measurements of Neutron Doses from Radiotherapy with 12C Ions and Photons.
- (2019). Analysis and Development of Phenomenological Models for the Relative Biological Effectiveness in Proton Therapy.
- (2013). Measurements and Monte Carlo Simulations of Neutron Doses from Radiation Theraphy with Photons, Protons and Carbon Ions.
- (2019). Very high yield of double strand breaks found at the distal end of the proton Bragg peak. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 594-594.
- (2018). Very high relative biological effectiveness found at the distal end of the proton Bragg peak. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 1259-1259.
- (2017). Monte Carlo simulations of a low-energy proton beam and estimation of LET distributions. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 179-180.
- (2022). NOVO - Neutron and Prompt Gamma-Ray Range Verification in Particle Therapy.
- (2021). Neutron-based in-vivo range verification in proton therapy.
- (2018). The NOVO project: NeutrOn detection for real-time range VerificatiOn in proton therapy – A Monte Carlo feasibility study .
- (2019). Author Correction: A Monte Carlo feasibility study for neutron based real-time range verification in proton therapy (Scientific Reports, (2019), 9, 1, (2011), 10.1038/s41598-019-38611-w). Scientific Reports.