- 2019. Plasma growth differentiation factor-15 is an independent marker for aggressive disease in endometrial cancer. PLOS ONE. 1-13.
- 2019. Impact of body mass index and fat distribution on sex steroid levels in endometrial carcinoma: A retrospective study. BMC Cancer. 1-8.
- 2019. Blood steroid levels predict survival in endometrial cancer and reflect tumor estrogen signaling. Gynecologic Oncology. 400-406.
- 2019. Blood metabolites associate with prognosis in endometrial cancer. Metabolites. 1-15.
- 2018. Preoperative tumor texture analysis on MRI predicts high-risk disease and reduced survival in endometrial cancer. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1637-1647.
- 2018. Preoperative quantitative dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI and diffusion-weighted imaging predict aggressive disease in endometrial cancer. Acta Radiologica. 1010-1017.
- 2018. Development of an image-guided orthotopic xenograft mouse model of endometrial cancer with controllable estrogen exposure. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-16.
- 2018. Blood steroids are associated with prognosis and fat distribution in endometrial cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 46-52.
- 2018. Asparaginase-like protein 1 expression in curettage independently predicts lymph node metastasis in endometrial carcinoma: a multicentre study. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 1695-1703.
- 2018. Added value of 18F-FDG PET-CT in staging of Ewing sarcoma in children and young adults. European Journal of Hybrid Imaging.
- 2017. Tumour-microenvironmental blood flow determines a metabolomic signature identifying lysophospholipids and resolvin D as biomarkers in endometrial cancer patients. OncoTarget. 109018-109026.
- 2017. Preoperative imaging markers and PDZ-binding kinase tissue expression predict low-risk disease in endometrial hyperplasias and low grade cancers. OncoTarget. 68530-68541.
- 2017. A copolymer scaffold functionalized with nanodiamond particles enhances osteogenic metabolic activity and bone regeneration. Macromolecular Bioscience. 1-11.
- 2016. Tissue and imaging biomarkers for hypoxia predict poor outcome in endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 69844-69856.
- 2016. Estimated cumulative radiation dose received by diagnostic imaging during staging and treatment of operable Ewing sarcoma 2005–2012. Pediatric Radiology. 82-88.
- 2015. Melanoma brain metastasis is independent of lactate dehydrogenase A expression. Neuro-Oncology. 1374-1385.
- 2019. Imaging of preclinical endometrial cancer models for monitoring tumor progression and response to targeted therapy. 1-16.
- 2013. Is there a role for PET-CT and SPECT-CT in pediatric oncology? 1037-1045.
- 2020. Near-Infrared Fluorescent Imaging for Monitoring of Treatment Response in Endometrial Carcinoma Patient-Derived Xenograft Models. Cancers.