- (2021). Schistosomiasis hos norske studenter etter opphold i Afrika. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 243-247.
- (2021). Leishmaniasis i Norge. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1-9.
- (2020). The relation of 25-hydroxy vitamin D concentrations to liver histopathology, seasonality and baseline characteristics in chronic hepatitis C virus genotype 2 or 3 infection. PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- (2020). Giardiasis treatment: an update with a focus on refractory disease. Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases. 355-364.
- (2020). Detection of remaining Plasmodium DNA and gametocytes during follow up after curative malaria treatment among returned travellers in Norway. Malaria Journal.
- (2020). Bacteraemia, malaria, and case fatality among children hospitalized with fever in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Frontiers in Microbiology. 1-10.
- (2019). En mann i 80-årene med leddgikt og vedvarende feber. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 6 sider.
- (2019). Assessment of malaria real-time PCR methods and application with focus on lowlevel parasitaemia. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- (2017). Severe malaria in Europe: an 8-year multi-centre observational study. Malaria Journal. 1-11.
- (2017). Serovar prevalence of leptospira in semirural India and the development of an igm-based indirect ELISA. Journal of Infection in Developing Countries. 234-241.
- (2017). Schistosomiasis in european travelers and migrants: Analysis of 14 years tropnet surveillance data. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 567-574.
- (2017). Giardia-specific cellular immune responses in post-giardiasis chronic fatigue syndrome. BMC Immunology. 1-8.
- (2017). Acute undifferentiated fever in India: A multicentre study of aetiology and diagnostic accuracy. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-11.
- (2016). Short interferon and ribavirin treatment for HCV genotype 2 or 3 infection: NORDynamIC trial and real-life experience. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 337-343.
- (2016). Postinfectious and sporadic functional gastrointestinal disorders have different prevalences and rates of overlap: results from a controlled cohort study 3 years after acute giardiasis. Neurogastroenterology and Motility. 1561-1569.
- (2016). A high malaria prevalence identified by PCR among patients with acute undifferentiated fever in India. PLOS ONE.
- (2015). Schistosomiasis in pregnant travelers: A case series. Journal of Travel Medicine (JTM). 94-98.
- (2015). Intravenous artesunate reduces parasite clearance time, duration of intensive care, and hospital treatment in patients with severe malaria in Europe: The TropNet severe malaria study. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1441-1444.
- (2015). Beredskap ved alvorlig malaria. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 533-535.
- (2014). Variants of the inosine triphosphate pyrophosphatase gene are associated with reduced relapse risk following treatment for HCV genotype 2/3. Hepatology. 2131-2139.
- (2014). Irritable bowel syndrome and chronic fatigue 6 years after Giardia infection: A controlled prospective cohort study. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1394-1400.
- (2014). A novel fibrosis index comprising a non-cholesterol sterol accurately predicts HCV-related liver cirrhosis. PLOS ONE.
- (2013). Fever in the tropics: aetiology and case-fatality - a prospective observational study in a tertiary care hospital in South India. BMC Infectious Diseases. 8 sider.
- (2013). Chronic fatigue syndrome 5 years after giardiasis: differential diagnoses, characteristics and natural course. BMC Gastroenterology. 17 sider.
- (2013). A novel, single-amplification PCR targeting mitochondrial genome highly sensitive and specific in diagnosing malaria among returned travellers in Bergen, Norway. Malaria Journal. 8 sider.
- (2012). The impact of atopic disease on the risk of post-infectious fatigue and irritable bowel syndrome 3 years after Giardia infection. A historic cohort study. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 956-961.
- (2012). PNPLA 3 I148M genetic variant associates with insulin resistance and baseline viral load in HCV genotype 2 but not in genotype 3 infection. BMC Medical Genetics. 7 sider.
- (2012). Irritable bowel syndrome and chronic fatigue 3 years after acute giardiasis: historic cohort study. Gut. 214-219.
- (2012). Impact of Obesity on the Bioavailability of Peginterferon-alpha 2a and Ribavirin and Treatment Outcome for Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 2 or 3. PLOS ONE. 7 sider.
- (2012). Impact of IL28B-related single nucleotide polymorphisms on liver histopathology in chronic hepatitis C genotype 2 and 3. PLOS ONE. 7 sider.
- (2012). Immunophenotyping in post-giardiasis functional gastrointestinal disease and chronic fatigue syndrome. BMC Infectious Diseases. 258.
- (2012). Early quantification of HCV core antigen may help to determine the duration of therapy for chronic genotype 2 or 3 HCV infection. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 1631-1635.
- (2011). Ribavirin plasma concentration is a predictor of sustained virological response in patients treated for chronic hepatitis C virus genotype 2/3 infection. Journal of Viral Hepatitis. 245-251.
- (2011). Intravenous Artesunate for Severe Malaria in Travelers, Europe. Emerging Infectious Diseases. 771-777.
- (2011). Interleukin 28B gene variation at rs12979860 determines early viral kinetics during treatment in patients carrying genotypes 2 or 3 of hepatitis C virus. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1748-1752.
- (2011). Hepatitis C treatment response kinetics and impact of baseline predictors. Journal of Viral Hepatitis. 1-7.
- (2010). Nonresponder Patients with Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 2/3 Infection: A Question of Low Systemic Interferon Concentrations? Clinical Infectious Diseases. E22-E25.
- (2010). Giardiasis: the ever-present threat of a neglected disease. Current Drug Targets - Infectious Disorders. 329-348.
- (2010). Giardiasis ? why do the symptoms sometimes never stop? Trends in Parasitology. 75-82.
- (2010). Evaluation of depression as a risk factor for treatment failure in chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology. 430-435.
- (2009). Severity of Giardia infection associated with post-infectious fatigue and abdominal symptoms two years after. BMC Infectious Diseases.
- (2009). High rate of fatigue and abdominal symptoms 2 years after an outbreak of giardiasis. Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 530-532.
- (2008). Treatment-ladder and genetic characterisation of parasites in refractory giardiasis after an outbreak in Norway. Journal of Infection. 268-273.
- (2008). Sensitivity of a Giardia antigen test in persistent giardiasis following an extensive outbreak. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). 1069-1071.
- (2008). Randomized comparison of 12 or 24 weeks of peginterferon alpha-2a and ribavirin in chronic hepatitis C virus genotype 2/3 infection. Hepatology. 1837-1835.
- (2008). Effects of albendazole/metronidazole or tetracycline/folate treatments on persisting symptoms after Giardia infection: A randomized open clinical trial. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. 517-522.
- (2015). Hund som Giardia-kilde i Bergen i 2004 - barking up the wrong tree? Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1718-1720.
- (2011). Early determination of Hepatitis C virus RNA may help to decide the duration of therapy for chronic Hepatitis C virus genotype 2/3 infection. Hepatology. 1067-1068.
- (2008). Weight-adjusted dosing of ribavirin and importance of hepatitis C virus RNA below 1000 IU/mL by day 7 in short-term peginterferon therapy for chronic genotype 2/3 hepatitis C virus infection. Hepatology. 695-695.
- (2015). Severe human Babesia divergens infection in Norway. International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 37-38.
- (2013). Utveksling av helsepersonell mellom Bergen og Zanzibar. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 187-189.
- (2019). PCR based Malaria diagnostics – Method development and application.
- (2010). Giardiasis - with emphasis on treatment and post-infectious manifestations.
- (2012). Impact of Inosine Triphosphatase (ITPA) Gene Variants on Anemia, Ribavirin Concentrations, and Outcome During Therapy for HCV Genotype 2/3. Hepatology. 1023A-1023A.
- (2012). A novel fibrosis index comprising a non-cholesterol sterol accurately predicts HCV-related liver cirrhosis. Hepatology. 682A-683A.
- (2011). Impact of obesity on the bioavailability of peginterferon-alpha 2A and ribavirin and treatment outcome for chronic hepatitis C genotype 2 or 3. Hepatology. 1321A-1322A.
- (2010). IMPORTANCE OF HCV CORE ANTIGEN BELOW 0.2 PG/ML DAY 3 IN SHORT-TERM PEG-INTERFERON THERAPY FOR CHRONIC GENOTYPE2/3 INFECTION. Hepatology. 813A-813A.
- (2009). EVALUATION OF THE ROUTINE MEDICAL INTERVIEW TO IDENTIFY HEPATITIS C PATIENTS DEVELOPING MAJOR DEPRESSION DURING PEGINTERFERON ALFA-2A PLUS RIBAVIRIN TREATMENT USING THE MAJOR DEPRESSION INVENTORY. Journal of Hepatology. S154-S154.
- (2008). Twelve weeks of treatment is insufficient for HCV genotype 2 and 3 infected patients with steatosis. Journal of Hepatology. S314-S315.
- (2008). Ribavirin concentration at week four is an independend predictor for sustained virological response after treatment of hepatitis C genotype 2/3 (NORDynamic trial). Journal of Hepatology. S6-S7.
- (2007). Peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin for 12 or 24 weeks in patients with HCV genotype 2/3: The nordynamic trial. Hepatology. 815A-816A.
- (2007). Comparison of peginterferon alpha-2a and ribavirin for 12 or 24 weeks in patients with HCV genotype 2/3: The nordynamic trial. Journal of Hepatology. S229-S229.
- (2018). Schistosomiasis in Norwegian medical students .
- (2010). Giardiasis - why do the symptoms sometimes never stop? Trends in Parasitology. 75-82.