Grenseflaters statiske og dynamiske egenskaper
Adsorpsjon og flerfasestrøm i porøse medier
Master students (first employer after masters degree):
- Karoline Isabell Bakke and Andreas Mikal Eide Søberg, Investigation of the Veslefrikk FAWAG from a physical chemical point of view, ongoing.
- Yvonne Kolltveit and Gine Sørbø, Correlation between compositions of the crude oil polar fractions and its physical-chemical properties, ongoing.
- Tina Camilla Rosland, Associative polymers for enhanced oil recovery – influence of polymer hydrophobicity on rheological behaviour, 2016.
- Tina Trydal Rønsberg,An investigation of the correlation between the interfacial properties and phase composition in the crude oil/water system, 2015 (Akademiet videregående skole).
- Endre Ivar Østvik Sæ, The influence of electrolytes on the rheological properties of partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamides, 2014; (Halliburton).
- Birgitte Pettersen, Characterisation of silica nanoparticles for enhanced oil recovery, 2014 (IT-studies, UK)
- Mette Stangeland, Relationship between solution properties, interfacial tension and retention for a commercial surfactant system, 2014 (Halliburton).
- Katrine Bergøy, A study of branched alcohol propoxylated surfactants for enhanced oil recovery, 2012 (Weatherford).
- 2018. Influence of weak hydrophobic interactions on in situ viscosity of a hydrophobically modified water-soluble polymer. Energy & Fuels. 32: 89-98. doi: 10.1021/acs.energyfuels.7b02573
- 2016. Rheological properties of a hydrophobically modified anionic polymer: Effect of varying salinity and amount of hydrophobic moieties. Journal of Applied Polymer Science. 133. doi: 10.1002/app.43520
- 2015. Use of active learning techniques in the teaching of surface and colloid science in a small class setting. UPED-skrift.
- 2015. Effect of charge distribution on the viscosity and viscoelastic properties of partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide. Energy & Fuels. 29: 5609-5617. doi: 10.1021/acs.energyfuels.5b01066
- 2014. Can lowering the injection brine salinity further increase oil recovery by surfactant injection under otherwise similar conditions? Energy & Fuels. 28: 6723-6734. doi: 10.1021/ef500995y
- 2014. A strategy for low cost, effective surfactant injection. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 117: 8-14. doi: 10.1016/j.petrol.2014.03.006
- 2014. Salinity Selection for a Low Salinity Water-Low Salinity Surfactant Process. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. 35: 551-555. doi: 10.1080/01932691.2013.800456
- 2013. Enhanced oil recovery (EOR) by combining surfactant with low salinity injection. Energy & Fuels. 27: 5738-5749. doi: 10.1021/ef400596b
- 2013. Salinity Selection for a Low Salinity Water-Low Salinity Surfactant Process. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. doi: 10.1080/01932691.2013.800456
- 2011. Effect of crude oil ageing on low salinity and low salinity surfactant flooding. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 78: 220-227. doi: 10.1016/j.petrol.2011.06.021
- 2009. A New Polymer Application for North Sea Reservoirs. SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering. 12: 427-432.
- 2007. Fluid flow properties for different classes of intermediate wettability as studied by network modelling. Transport in Porous Media. 70: 127-146. doi: 10.1007/s11242-006-9088-x
- 2007. Theoretical and experimental evidence of different wettability classes. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 57: 321-333. doi: 10.1016/j.petrol.2006.11.003
- 2001. Surface and Interfacial Properties of Octanoic acid Octylamine Mixtures in iso-Octane-Water Systems: Influence of Acid: Amine Molar Ratio and Aquous Phase pH. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 243: 483-490.
- 2000. Uniform and mixed wetting in square capillaries. Journal Petroleum Science Engineering. 24: 145-154.
- 1999. Interfacial Properties and Partitioning of 4-Heptylbenzoic Acid between Decane and Water. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 209: 99-108.
- 1999. Wettability and two-phase flow in capillary systems.
- 1997. Mixed Wetting in Square Glass Capillaries. PRRC 97-30. New Mexico Petroleum Recovery Research Center. 36 sider.
- 1996. Kompleksdannelse mellom cyclodextriner og polare organiske molekyl studert ved hjelp av volum og kompressibiliteter. UiB. 101 sider.
- Dr. Scient (Ph.D), Dept. Chemistry, UiB, Dec. 1999
- Cand. Sceint (M.Sc.), Dept. Chemistry, UiB, June 1996
- Postgraduate courses in education (15 ECTS), UiB, 2015-16
- Research Management Course, Søren Barlebo Rasmussen for the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, UiB, 2014