Kunwar Jung KC
- BesøksadresseJonas Lies vei 915009 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2021). The Pah-R261Q mouse reveals oxidative stress associated with amyloid-like hepatic aggregation of mutant phenylalanine hydroxylase. Nature Communications. 15 sider.
- (2021). Cysteine modification by ebselen reduces the stability and cellular levels of 14-3-3 Proteins. Molecular Pharmacology. 155-169.
- (2019). Phenylalanine hydroxylase variants interact with the co-chaperone DNAJC12. Human Mutation. 483-494.
- (2018). Stabilization of Human Tyrosine Hydroxylase in Maltodextrin Nanoparticles for Delivery to Neuronal Cells and Tissue. Bioconjugate chemistry. 493-502.
- (2017). Phosphorylation at serine 31 targets tyrosine hydroxylase to vesicles for transport along microtubules. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 14092-14107.
- (2016). Tyrosine Hydroxylase Binding to Phospholipid Membranes Prompts Its Amyloid Aggregation and Compromises Bilayer Integrity. Scientific Reports.
- (2021). The co-chaperone DNAJC12 and its client phenylalanine hydroxylase.
- (2020). Understanding the interaction between the co-chaperone DNAJC12 and tyrosine hydroxylase.
- (2018). Regulation of protein-protein interactions crucial for dopamine synthesis.