- (2022). Novel inflammatory biomarkers in thyroid eye disease. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 293-300.
- (2022). Autoimmune Thyroid Disorders in Autoimmune Addison Disease. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). e2331-e2338.
- (2021). The natural history of 21-hydroxylase autoantibodies in autoimmune Addison’s disease. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 607-615.
- (2021). Primary ovarian insufficiency in women with Addison's disease. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). e2656-e2663.
- (2021). Preexisting autoantibodies to type I IFNs underlie critical COVID-19 pneumonia in patients with APS-1. Journal of Experimental Medicine (JEM). 19 sider.
- (2021). GWAS for autoimmune Addison's disease identifies multiple risk loci and highlights AIRE in disease susceptibility. Nature Communications. 1-14.
- (2021). 21-Hydroxylase-Specific CD8+ T Cells in Autoimmune Addison’s Disease Are Restricted by HLA-A2 and HLA-C7 Molecules. Frontiers in Immunology. 12 sider.
- (2019). Identification and characterization of rare Toll-like receptor 3 variants in patients with autoimmune Addison’s disease. Journal of translational autoimmunity.
- (2017). Insulin and GSK3β-inhibition abrogates the infarct sparing-effect of ischemic postconditioning in ex vivo rat hearts. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 159-166.
- (2017). Expanding the Phenotypic and Genotypic Landscape of Autoimmune Polyendocrine Syndrome Type 1. Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism (JPEM). 3546-3556.
- (2016). A longitudinal follow-up of autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). 2975-2983.
- (2015). Peripheral blood cells from patients with autoimmune Addison's disease poorly respond to interferons in vitro, despite elevated serum levels of interferon-inducible chemokines. Journal of Interferon and Cytokine Research. 759-770.
- (2015). Intermittent insulin treatment mimics ischemic postconditioning via MitoKATP channels, ROS, and RISK. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 270-279.
- (2015). B-type natriuretic peptide expression and cardioprotection is regulated by Akt dependent signaling at early reperfusion. Peptides. 43-50.
- (2014). The effect of types I and III interferons on adrenocortical cells and its possible implications for autoimmune Addison's disease. Clinical and Experimental Immunology. 351-362.
- (2014). Functional studies of novel CYP21A2 mutations detected in Norwegian patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia. Endocrine Connections. 67-74.
- (2014). Exploring the human plasma proteome for humoral mediators of remote ischemic preconditioning - A word of caution. PLOS ONE.
- (2014). A novel cell-based assay for measuring neutralizing autoantibodies against type I interferons in patients with autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1. Clinical Immunology. 220-227.
- (2013). Influence of feeding and intracoronary dose on insulin-mediated relative akt phosphorylation in the porcine myocardium. Cardiovascular Therapeutics. E125-E132.
- (2011). Remote postconditioning by humoral factors in effluent from ischemic preconditioned rat hearts is mediated via PI3K/Akt-dependent cell-survival signaling at reperfusion. Basic Research in Cardiology. 135-145.
- (2008). Identification of protein interaction partners by immunoprecipitation: Possible pitfalls and false positives. Experimental and Clinical Hepatology. 16-22.
- (2020). Medisinsk koding til besvær. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2012). Validation of the Cardioprotective Properties of Two Humoral Factors Released into the Effluent of Ischemic Preconditioned Rat Hearts.
- (2012). The Cardioprotective Properties and Signaling Pathway of Myocardial BNP.
- (2012). Protective Conditioning of the Heart via Akt Dependent RISK Signaling - Insulin, BNP and IPC effluent as therapies against lethal reperfusion injury.
- (2012). Insulin dependent akt-phosphorylation in the porcine myocardium. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. E444-E444.
- (2013). A novel cell-based assay for measuring neutralizing autoantibodies against type I interferons in patients with APS-1.