- 2021. GWAS for autoimmune Addison's disease identifies multiple risk loci and highlights AIRE in disease susceptibility. Nature Communications. 959.
- 2019. Identification and characterization of rare Toll-like receptor 3 variants in patients with autoimmune Addison’s disease. Journal of translational autoimmunity.
- 2017. Insulin and GSK3β-inhibition abrogates the infarct sparing-effect of ischemic postconditioning in ex vivo rat hearts. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 159-166.
- 2017. Expanding the Phenotypic and Genotypic Landscape of Autoimmune Polyendocrine Syndrome Type 1. Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism (JPEM). 3546-3556.
- 2016. A longitudinal follow-up of autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2975-2983.
- 2015. Peripheral blood cells from patients with autoimmune Addison's disease poorly respond to interferons in vitro, despite elevated serum levels of interferon-inducible chemokines. Journal of Interferon and Cytokine Research. 759-770.
- 2015. Intermittent insulin treatment mimics ischemic postconditioning via MitoKATP channels, ROS, and RISK. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 270-279.
- 2015. B-type natriuretic peptide expression and cardioprotection is regulated by Akt dependent signaling at early reperfusion. Peptides. 43-50.
- 2014. The effect of types I and III interferons on adrenocortical cells and its possible implications for autoimmune Addison's disease. Clinical and Experimental Immunology. 351-362.
- 2014. Functional studies of novel CYP21A2 mutations detected in Norwegian patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia. Endocrine Connections. 67-74.
- 2014. Exploring the human plasma proteome for humoral mediators of remote ischemic preconditioning - A word of caution. PLOS ONE.
- 2014. A novel cell-based assay for measuring neutralizing autoantibodies against type I interferons in patients with autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1. Clinical Immunology. 220-227.
- 2013. Influence of feeding and intracoronary dose on insulin-mediated relative akt phosphorylation in the porcine myocardium. Cardiovascular Therapeutics. E125-E132.
- 2011. Remote postconditioning by humoral factors in effluent from ischemic preconditioned rat hearts is mediated via PI3K/Akt-dependent cell-survival signaling at reperfusion. Basic Research in Cardiology. 135-145.
- 2008. Identification of protein interaction partners by immunoprecipitation: Possible pitfalls and false positives. Experimental and Clinical Hepatology. 16-22.
- 2020. Medisinsk koding til besvær. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- 2012. Validation of the Cardioprotective Properties of Two Humoral Factors Released into the Effluent of Ischemic Preconditioned Rat Hearts.
- 2012. The Cardioprotective Properties and Signaling Pathway of Myocardial BNP.
- 2012. Protective Conditioning of the Heart via Akt Dependent RISK Signaling - Insulin, BNP and IPC effluent as therapies against lethal reperfusion injury.
- 2012. Insulin dependent akt-phosphorylation in the porcine myocardium. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. E444-E444.
- 2013. A novel cell-based assay for measuring neutralizing autoantibodies against type I interferons in patients with APS-1.