1) Electromagnetiske felter.
2) Optiske sensorer og avbildningssystemer.
3) Statistisk fysikk og mikrostrukturer.
4) Fornybare energikilder.
- 2021. The self-discharging of supercapacitors interpreted in terms of a distribution of rate constants. Journal of Energy Storage. 102199.
- 2021. Harvesting energy from light and water droplets by covering photovoltaic cells with transparent polymers. Applied Energy. 117394.
- 2021. Comparison of methods for finding the capacitance of a supercapacitor. Journal of Energy Storage. 102304.
- 2020. Superkondensatoren. Fra Fysikkens Verden. 55-58.
- 2020. On the accuracy of an interdigital electrostatic position sensor. Journal of Electrostatics. 103480.
- 2020. Influence of Salt Concentration on Charge Transfer When a Water Front Moves across a Junction between a Hydrophobic Dielectric and a Metal Electrode. Langmuir. 8002-8008.
- 2020. A water droplet-powered sensor based on charge transfer to a flow-through front surface electrode. Nano Energy. 9 sider.
- 2019. Triboelectric proximity and contact detection using soft planar spiral electrodes . Smart materials and structures (Print). 9 sider.
- 2019. The influence of microscale surface roughness on water-droplet contact electrification. Langmuir. 8268-8275.
- 2019. Superhydrofobe overflater. Naturen. 66-69.
- 2019. Nanostructures and wetting properties controlled by reactive ion etching of fluorinated ethylene propylene. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. 228-238.
- 2019. Modelling supercapacitors using a dynamic equivalent circuit with a distribution of relaxation times. Journal of Energy Storage. 1-7.
- 2018. Simple fabrication of a multiwall carbon nanotube – elastomer composite with a rough surface and its application in force sensing. Microelectronic Engineering. 106-113.
- 2018. Interdigitated electrodes based on liquid metal encapsulated in elastomer as capacitive sensors and triboelectric nanogenerators. Nano Energy. 266-272.
- 2018. Flytende metalledninger for bøyelig elektronikk. Fra Fysikkens Verden. 40-41.
- 2018. Electrical impedance spectroscopy of multiwall carbon nanotube–PDMS composites under compression. Materials Research Express. 1-11.
- 2017. Visualisation of charge dynamics when water droplets move off a hydrophobic surface. European Journal of Physics. 1-8.
- 2017. Optical force sensing principle based on transparent elastomer with a rough surface. Sensors and Actuators A-Physical. 667-676.
- 2017. How to make a soft, rough surface transparent. Physics Education.
- 2017. Evaluation of the energy generation potential of rain cells. Energy. 472-482.
- 2016. Triboelectric motion sensor combined with electromagnetic induction energy harvester. Sensors and Actuators A-Physical. 66-72.
- 2016. Thomsons dråpegenerator og visualisering av ladningsoverføring. Fra Fysikkens Verden. 84-87.
- 2016. Hydrophobic polymer covered by a grating electrode for converting the mechanical energy of water droplets into electrical energy. Smart materials and structures (Print). 12 sider.
- 2016. Fluorinated ethylene propylene thin film for water droplet energy harvesting. Renewable Energy. 845-851.
- 2016. Electrical energy harvesting from water droplets passing a hydrophobic polymer with a metal film on its back side. Journal of Electrostatics. 64-70.
Academic education and positions:
2008 - : Professor, Department of Physics and Technology, University of Bergen, Norway.
2005 - 2008: Assistant Professor, Divison of Physics and Applied Physics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
2003 - 2005: Postdoc/scientist at the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Florida State University, Tallahassee (USA), 2003-2005.
2002 - 2003: Postdoc/scientist at Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Golm/Potsdam (Germany), 2002 - 2003
2000 - 2002: PhD-studies at the University of Oslo, Norway, obtained a Dr. Scient. degree (physics) in optics/magnetism.
1994 - 1999: Undergraduate studies at the University of Bergen, Norway, obtained a Master of Science (Cand. Sci.) degree in experimental physics.