- (2019). Stromal integrin α11-deficiency reduces interstitial fluid pressure and perturbs collagen structure in triple-negative breast xenograft tumors. BMC Cancer. 1-13.
- (2019). Stromal integrin α11 regulates PDGFR-β signaling and promotes breast cancer progression. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 4609-4628.
- (2019). Protein expression profiling of plasma and lungs at different stages of metastatic development in a human triple negative breast cancer xenograft model. PLOS ONE.
- (2019). Integrin α11β1 is expressed in breast cancer stroma and associates with aggressive tumor phenotypes. The journal of pathology. Clinical research. 69-82.
- (2017). Single factors alone can induce mesenchymal-like morphology, but not promote full EMT in breast cancer cell lines with different hormone statuses. Experimental Cell Research. 257-265.
- (2017). Oxygen-dependent regulation of tumor growth and metastasis in human breast cancer xenografts. PLOS ONE. 1-19.
- (2017). Imatinib increases oxygen delivery in extracellular matrix-rich but not in matrix-poor experimental carcinoma. Journal of Translational Medicine.
- (2017). Hyperbaric oxygen treatment did not significantly affect radiation injury in the mandibular area of rats. Oral surgery, oral medicine, oral pathology and oral radiology. 112-119.
- (2017). Fast hyperbaric decompression after heliox saturation altered the brain proteome in rats. PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- (2016). The effect of stromal integrin β3-deficiency on two different tumors in mice. Cancers.
- (2016). Stromal integrin α11β1 affects RM11 prostate and 4T1 breast xenograft tumors differently. PLOS ONE.
- (2015). MRI of the central nervous system in rats following heliox saturation decompression. Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine. 57-64.
- (2015). Bevacizumab treatment induces metabolic adaptation toward anaerobic metabolism in glioblastomas. Acta Neuropathologica. 115-131.
- (2015). A rat model of radiation injury in the mandibular area. Radiation Oncology.
- (2012). Increased fibrosis and interstitial fluid pressure in two different types of syngeneic murine carcinoma grown in integrin beta 3-subunit deficient mice. PLOS ONE. 10 sider.
- (2012). Gene expression in tumor cells and stroma in dsRed 4T1 tumors in eGFP-expressing mice with and without enhanced oxygenation. BMC Cancer. 10 sider.
- (2011). Anti-VEGF treatment reduces blood supply and increases tumor cell invasion in glioblastoma. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 3749-3754.
- (2011). A reduction in the interstitial fluid pressure per se, does not enhance the uptake of the small molecular weight compound 5-fluoroacil into 4T1 mammary tumours. Drugs and Theapy Studies.
- (2009). Hyperoxic treatment induces mesenchymal to epithelial transition in a rat adenocarcinoma model. PLOS ONE.
- (2009). Hyperoxia increases the uptake of 5-FU in mammary tumors independently of cganges in interstitial pressure and tumor stroma. BMC Cancer.
- (2009). Combined anti-angiogenic therapy targeting PDGF- and VEGF reseptors lowered the interstitial fluid pressure in a murine experimental carcinoma. PLOS ONE.
- (2008). Venous gas emboli in normal and dehydrated rats following decompression from a saturation dive. Aviation, Space and Environmental Medicine. 565-569.
- (2008). Peritumoral TNFalpha administration influences tumor stroma structure and physiology independently of growth in DMBA-induced mammary tumours. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. 602-611.
- (2008). Peritumoral TNF alpha administration influences tumour stroma structure and physiology independently of growth in DMBA-induced mammary tumours. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. 602-611.
- (2008). CD133 negative glioma cells form tumors in nude rats and give rise to CD133 positive cells. International Journal of Cancer. 761-768.
- (2007). Hyperoxia retards growth and induces apoptosis, changes in vascular density and gene expression in transplanted gliomas in nude rats. Journal of Neuro-Oncology. 191-202.
- (2007). Hyperoxia retards growth and induces apoptosis and loss of glands and blood vessels in DMBA-induced rat mammary tumors. BMC Cancer. 10 sider.
- (2007). Collagen-binding proteoglycan fibromodulin can determine stroma matrix structure and fluid balance in experimental carcinoma. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 13966-13971.
- (2006). No changes in lung function after a saturation dive to 2.5 MPa with intermittent reduction in Po-2 during decompression. European Journal of Applied Physiology. 270-275.
- (2006). Inhibition of carcinoma cell-derived VEGF reduces inflammatory characteristics in xenograft carcinoma. International Journal of Cancer. 2795-2802.
- (2006). High-dose, short-term, anti-inflammatory treatment with dexamethasone reduces growth and augments the effects of 5-fluorouracil on dimethyl-alpha- benzanthracene-induced mammary tumors in rats. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. 477-486.
- (2004). Hyperbaric oxygen alone or combined with 5-FU attenuates growth of DMBA-induced rat mammary tumors. Cancer Letters. 35-40.
- (1997). The effect of Losartan, an angiotensin II antagonist, on cardiac function, mass and morphology in rats after repeated hyperbaric exposures. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. 253-262.
- (1995). Hvordan påvirkes sirkulasjon av trykk og oksygen. .
- (1993). Effekter av simulerte dykk på hjertefunksjonen.
- (1994). Øje for øje : en antologi om synet. Det Kongelige Danske Kunstakademi.
- (2021). Human organotypic airway and lung organoids for the study of SARS-CoV-2 infectivity and cytopathology.
- (2021). Development and Characterization of an ex vivo Organotypic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Model to Study the Effect of Elevated Oxygen Treatment.
- (2018). The in vivo effect of integrin α11-deficiency and PDGFR inhibition in breast cancer.
- (2016). The effect of hyperbaric oxygen treatment on malignant progression in different breast cancer models in vivo.
- (2014). THE EFFECT OF INTEGRIN β3-DEFICIENCY ON 4T1 MAMMARY TUMORS IN MICE.
- (2014). Model for Late Radiation Tissue Injury.
- (2013). Physical activity and cardiovascular health in the elderly population.
- (2012). The effect of hyperbaric oxygen treatment, alone or in combination with 5-FU, on a MDA-MB-231 human mammary tumor model.
- (2010). AN eGFP-EXPRESSING IMMUNODEFICIENT MOUSE MODEL WITH dsRED TRANSFECTED MAMMARY TUMOURS, AND THE EFFECT OF HYPERBARIC OXYGEN TREATMENT.
- (2008). Simplified detection of dynamic hyperinflation in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Validity and reproducibility in a clinic relevant context.
- (2007). The effect of hyperbaric oxygen on the tumor interstitium; physiology and structure. A study on DMBA-induced mammary tumors in rats.
- (1995). Effekten av simulerte dykk på hjertets funksjon og morfologi. Insicura. 27-28.
- (2017). Investigation of different aspects of the tumor microenvironment as determinants of tumor development and progression.
- (1993). Cardiovascular changes during moderate hyperbaric exposures. Effect of acute, and repeated hyperbaric exposure, and pharmacological interventions on cardiac functions. (cand.philos).
- (2009). Hyperoxic Treatment induces Mesenchymal-to-Epithelial Transition in a Rat Adenocarcinoma Model.
- (2014). Corticotropin-releasing factor reduces tumor volume, halts further growth, and enhances the effect of chemotherapy in 4T1 mammary carcinoma in mice. Tumour Biology. 1365-1370.
- (2012). Hyperbaric oxygen therapy and cancer-a review. Targeted oncology. 233-242.
A rat model for late radiation injury.
Extracellular matrix as determinant of tumor properties.
Hyperbaric oxygen and metastasis.