- 2021. Access to and interest in assistive technology for home-dwelling people with dementia during the COVID-19 pandemic (PAN.DEM). International Review of Psychiatry. 9 sider.
- 2020. The negative impact of psychotropic drug use on quality of life in nursing home patients at different stages of dementia: Cross-sectional analyses from the COSMOS trial. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 1623-1628.
- 2020. Less is more: The impact of deprescribing psychotropic drugs on behavioral and psychological symptoms and daily functioning in nursing home patients. Results from the Cluster-Randomized Controlled COSMOS Trial. The American journal of geriatric psychiatry. 304-315.
- 2020. LIVE@Home.Path--innovating the clinical pathway for home-dwelling people with dementia and their caregivers: Study protocol for a mixed-method, stepped-wedge, randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-16.
- 2018. Diabetes is associated with decreased migraine risk: A nationwide cohort study. Cephalalgia. 1759-1764.
- 2016. Health anxiety and risk of ischaemic heart disease: A prospective cohort study linking the Hordaland Health Study (HUSK) with the Cardiovascular Diseases in Norway (CVDNOR) project. BMJ Open. 9 sider.
- 2015. The prospective association between health anxiety and cancer detection: A cohort study linking the Hordaland Health Study (HUSK) with the Norwegian Cancer Registry. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 148-152.
- 2015. Depression in persons with diabetes by age and antidiabetic treatment: A crosssectional analysis with data from the hordaland health study. PLOS ONE. 15 sider.
- 2015. Attempts to improve and confidence in improving health behaviour in 40-49 year olds with and without coronary heart disease: The Hordaland Health Study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. e60-e69.
- 2014. Is depression a risk factor for diabetic foot ulcers? 11-years follow-up of the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Journal of Diabetes and its Complications (JDC). 20-25.
- 2013. Prevalence and characteristics of depressive disorders in type 1 diabetes. BMC Research Notes.
- 2013. Does diabetes have a protective effect on migraine? Epidemiology. 129-134.
- 2013. Co-morbidity between diabetes, migraine and depression. Norsk Epidemiologi. 83-87.
- 2012. Risk of depression in diabetes is highest for young persons using oral anti-diabetic agents. Diabetic Medicine. 509-514.
- 2020. Politikerne hykler om velferdsteknologi. Vårt land.
- 2014. Depression and migraine comorbid to diabetes.
- 2020. Access to and interest in assistive technology for home-dwelling people with dementia under COVID-19.
- 2019. LIVE@Home.Path.
- 2019. Ethics, privacy and regulations in research including home-dwelling people with dementia. .
- 2019. Digital Assessments for Individualized Dementia Care.
- 2019. Alight: The development and pilot testing of a prototype tablet application for elderly persons with affective disorders or cognitive impairment. A collaboration between patients and caregivers, clinical, academic and commercial organizations .
- 2020. Sensing technology to monitor behavioral and psychological symptoms and to assess treatment response in people with dementia: A systematic review. Frontiers in Pharmacology. 1-13.
- 2015. Comorbidity between type 2 diabetes and depression in the adult population: directions of the association and its possible pathophysiological mechanisms. International Journal of Endocrinology. 7 sider.