- 2018. Diabetes is associated with decreased migraine risk: A nationwide cohort study. Cephalalgia. 38: 1759-1764. doi: 10.1177/0333102417748573
- 2016. Health anxiety and risk of ischaemic heart disease: A prospective cohort study linking the Hordaland Health Study (HUSK) with the Cardiovascular Diseases in Norway (CVDNOR) project. BMJ Open. 6. 9 sider. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-012914
- 2015. Comorbidity between type 2 diabetes and depression in the adult population: directions of the association and its possible pathophysiological mechanisms. International Journal of Endocrinology. 2015:164760. 7 sider. doi: 10.1155/2015/164760
- 2015. Depression in persons with diabetes by age and antidiabetic treatment: A crosssectional analysis with data from the hordaland health study. PLOS ONE. 10:e0127161. 15 sider. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0127161
- 2015. The prospective association between health anxiety and cancer detection: A cohort study linking the Hordaland Health Study (HUSK) with the Norwegian Cancer Registry. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 79: 148-152. doi: 10.1016/j.jpsychores.2015.03.002
- 2015. Attempts to improve and confidence in improving health behaviour in 40-49 year olds with and without coronary heart disease: The Hordaland Health Study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. 15: e60-e69. Publisert 2015-04-17. doi: 10.1177/1474515115583399
- 2014. Is depression a risk factor for diabetic foot ulcers? 11-years follow-up of the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Journal of diabetes and its complications. 29: 20-25. Publisert 2014-09-16. doi: 10.1016/j.jdiacomp.2014.09.006
- 2013. Does diabetes have a protective effect on migraine? Epidemiology. 24: 129-134. doi: 10.1097/EDE.0b013e31827623d0
- 2013. Prevalence and characteristics of depressive disorders in type 1 diabetes. BMC Research Notes. doi: 10.1186/1756-0500-6-543
- 2013. Co-morbidity between diabetes, migraine and depression. Norsk Epidemiologi. 23: 83-87.
- 2012. Risk of depression in diabetes is highest for young persons using oral anti-diabetic agents. Diabetic Medicine. 29: 509-514. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03530.x
- 2014. Depression and migraine comorbid to diabetes. University of Bergen.