Liv Bolstad Hysing
- BesøksadresseAllégaten 555007 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2023). A hybrid multi-particle approach to range assessment-based treatment verification in particle therapy. Scientific Reports.
- (2022). Substantial Sparing of Organs at Risk with Modern Proton Therapy in Lung Cancer, but Altered Breathing Patterns Can Jeopardize Target Coverage. Cancers. 1-18.
- (2022). Patient selection, inter-fraction plan robustness and reduction of toxicity risk with deep inspiration breath hold in intensity-modulated radiotherapy of locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Frontiers in Oncology. 1-11.
- (2022). Impact of RBE variations on risk estimates of temporal lobe necrosis in patients treated with intensity-modulated proton therapy for head and neck cancer. Acta Oncologica. 215-222.
- (2022). A hybrid multi-particle approach to range assessment-based treatment verification in particle therapy. Research Square.
- (2021). Reducing systematic errors due to deformation of organs at risk in radiotherapy. Medical Physics (Lancaster). 6578-6587.
- (2021). Mixed Effect Modeling of Dose and Linear Energy Transfer Correlations With Brain Image Changes After Intensity Modulated Proton Therapy for Skull Base Head and Neck Cancer. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 1-9.
- (2021). Enhancing radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients with ice, a novel system for automated multi-criterial treatment planning including beam angle optimization. Cancers. 1-18.
- (2020). Ten-year results from a phase II study on image guided, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy with simultaneous integrated boost in high-risk prostate cancer. Advances in Radiation Oncology. 396-403.
- (2020). Plan selection in proton therapy of locally advanced prostate cancer with simultaneous treatment of multiple targets. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 630-638.
- (2020). Clinical iterative model development improves knowledge-based plan quality for high-risk prostate cancer with four integrated dose levels. Acta Oncologica. 1-9.
- (2018). Statistical motion modelling for robust evaluation of clinically delivered accumulated dose distributions after curative radiotherapy of locally advanced prostate cancer. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 327-335.
- (2017). The influence of inter-fractional anatomy variation on secondary cancer risk estimates following radiotherapy. Physica Medica. 271-276.
- (2016). Modelling of organ-specific radiation-induced secondary cancer risks following particle therapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 300-306.
- (2016). Deformable registration-based segmentation of the bowel on Megavoltage CT during pelvic radiotherapy. Physica Medica. 898-904.
- (2015). Risk of radiation-induced secondary rectal and bladder cancer following radiotherapy of prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1317-1325.
- (2014). Estimated risk of radiation-induced cancer following paediatric cranio-spinal irradiation with electron, photon and proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1048-1057.
- (2013). Treatment simulations with a statistical deformable motion model to evaluate margins for multiple targets in radiotherapy for high-risk prostate cancer. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 344-349.
- (2013). Prediction of rectum and bladder morbidity following radiotherapy of prostate cancer based on motion-inclusive dose distributions. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 147-152.
- (2013). Degradation of target coverage due to inter-fraction motion during intensity-modulated proton therapy of prostate and elective targets. Acta Oncologica. 521-527.
- (2013). Adaptive radiotherapy in locally advanced prostate cancer using a statistical deformable motion model. Acta Oncologica. 1423-1429.
- (2011). Plan robustness of simultaneous integrated boost radiotherapy of prostate and lymph nodes for different image-guidance and delivery techniques. Acta Oncologica. 926-934.
- (2011). A coverage probability based method to estimate patient-specific small bowel planning volumes for use in radiotherapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 407-411.
- (2010). Semi-automated segmentation of the sigmoid and descending colon for radiotherapy planning using the Fast-Marching method. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 5569-5584.
- (2006). Planning organ at risk volume margins for organ motion of the intestine. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 349-354.
- (2022). Proton therapy treatment verification with prompt gamma rays and fast neutrons – a feasibility study.
- (2022). NOVO-prosjektet: In-vivo dosimetri for protonterapi gjennom kombinert måling av produserte nøytroner og prompt gamma-stråling.
- (2017). Bridging imaging and therapy: the role of medical physics in development of precision cancer care. Acta Oncologica. 757-760.
- (2011). Exploring and exploiting the potential of pelvic IMRT to spare the bowel.
- (2013). VARIAN AWARD: Prediction of normal tissue morbidity in radiotherapy of prostate cancer using motion-inclusive dose distributions. European Journal of Cancer. S219-S219.
- (2022). NOVO - Neutron and Prompt Gamma-Ray Range Verification in Particle Therapy.
- (2014). Registration of multiparametric MRI and whole-mount sections of the prostate.
- (2014). Registration of multiparametric MRI and whole-Mount sections prostate.
- (2016). Adaptive radiotherapy strategies for pelvic tumors – a systematic review of clinical implementations. Acta Oncologica. 943-958.