- 2017. The Functional roles of the MDM2 splice variants P2-MDM2-10 and MDM2-∆5 in breast cancer cells. Translational Oncology. 806-817.
- 2017. MDM2 promoter polymorphism del1518 (rs3730485) and its impact on endometrial and ovarian cancer risk. BMC Cancer. 1-6.
- 2017. Impact of the MDM2 splice-variants MDM2-A, MDM2-B and MDM2-C on cytotoxic stress response in breast cancer cells. BMC Cell Biology. 1-9.
- 2017. APOBEC3A/B deletion polymorphism and cancer risk. Carcinogenesis. 118-124.
- 2016. The MDM4 SNP34091 (rs4245739) C-allele is associated with increased risk of ovarian—but not endometrial cancer. Tumour Biology. 10697-10702.
- 2016. Prevalence of the CHEK2 R95* germline mutation. Hereditary Cancer in Clinical Practice. 4 sider.
- 2016. MDM2 promoter SNP55 (rs2870820) affects risk of colon cancer but not breast-, lung-, or prostate cancer. Scientific Reports. 8 sider.
- 2016. Associations between the MDM2 promoter P1 polymorphism del1518 (rs3730485) and incidence of cancer of the breast, lung, colon and prostate. OncoTarget. 28637-28646.
- 2015. MDM4 SNP34091 (rs4245739) and its effect on breast-, colon-, lung-, and prostate cancer risk. Cancer Medicine. 1901-1907.
- 2015. Influence of MDM2 SNP309 and SNP285 status on the risk of cancer in the breast, prostate, lung and colon. International Journal of Cancer. 96-103.
- 2014. Population distribution and ancestry of the cancer protective MDM2 SNP285 (rs117039649). OncoTarget. 8223-8234.
- 2012. MDM2 Promoter SNP344T>A (rs1196333) Status Does Not Affect Cancer Risk. PLOS ONE. 6 sider.
- 2018. Association of rs2279744 and rs117039649 promoter polymorphism with the risk of gynaecological cancer: A meta-analysis of case-control studies . Medicine.
- 2013. MDM2 polymorphisms: The impact of four promoter variants on cancer risk.