- BesøksadresseAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Understanding pain and agitation through system analysis algorithms in people with dementia. A novel explorative approach by the DIGI.PAIN study. Frontiers in Pain Research.
- (2022). The impact of medication reviews by general practitioners on psychotropic drug use and behavioral and psychological symptoms in home-dwelling people with dementia: results from the multicomponent cluster randomized controlled LIVE@Home.Path trial. BMC Medicine.
- (2022). Promotors and barriers to the implementation and adoption of assistive technology and telecare for people with dementia and their caregivers: a systematic review of the literature. BMC Health Services Research.
- (2022). Impact of COVID-19 restrictions on behavioural and psychological symptoms in home-dwelling people with dementia: A prospective cohort study (PAN.DEM). BMJ Open.
- (2022). Factors associated with formal and informal resource utilization in nursing home patients with and without dementia: cross-sectional analyses from the COSMOS trial. BMC Health Services Research. 1-10.
- (2021). Which factors increase informal care hours and societal costs among caregivers of people with dementia? A systematic review of Resource Utilization in Dementia (RUD). Health Economics Review. 15 sider.
- (2021). The consequences of COVID-19 lockdown for formal and informal resource utilization among home-dwelling people with dementia: results from the prospective PAN.DEM study. BMC Health Services Research. 1-12.
- (2021). Access to and interest in assistive technology for home-dwelling people with dementia during the COVID-19 pandemic (PAN.DEM). International Review of Psychiatry. 9 sider.
- (2020). LIVE@Home.Path--innovating the clinical pathway for home-dwelling people with dementia and their caregivers: Study protocol for a mixed-method, stepped-wedge, randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-16.
- (2019). Psychometric properties of the Norwegian version of the short form of the Problem Areas in Diabetes scale (PAID-5): A validation study. BMJ Open. 1-7.
- (2020). Access to and interest in assistive technology for home-dwelling people with dementia under COVID-19.
- (2019). LIVE@Home.Path.
- (2019). Ethics, privacy and regulations in research including home-dwelling people with dementia. .
- (2019). Digital Assessments for Individualized Dementia Care.