- (2022). MicroRNA serum profiles and chronic graft-versus-host disease. Blood Advances. 5295-5306.
- (2020). Parental education and the risk of cerebral palsy for children: an evaluation of causality. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 1176-1181.
- (2017). Patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome have alterations in absolute quantities of specific peripheral leucocyte populations. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 491-502.
- (2017). Calprotectin (S100A8/A9) has the strongest association with ultrasound-detected synovitis and predicts response to biologic treatment: results from a longitudinal study of patients with established rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Research & Therapy. 1-10.
- (2016). Antibodies against carbamylated proteins are present in primary Sjögren's syndrome and are associated with disease severity. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 1494-1500.
- (2015). Use of GP services by patients with schizophrenia:A national cross-sectional register-based study a national cross-sectional register-based study. BMC Health Services Research.