- 2018. Low-birthweight infants born to short‐stature mothers are at additional risk of stunting and poor growth velocity:Evidence from secondary data analyses. Maternal and Child Nutrition. 14.
- 2018. Risk of postneonatal mortality, hospitalisation and suboptimal breast feeding practices in low birthweight infants from rural Haryana, India: Findings from a secondary data analysis. BMJ Open. 8. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2017-020384
- 2017. Vitamin-D status and neurodevelopment and growth in young north Indian children: a secondary data analysis. Nutrition Journal. 16:59: 1-8. doi: 10.1186/s12937-017-0285-y
- 2017. Vitamin-D deficiency predicts infections in young north Indian children: A secondary data analysis. PLoS ONE. 12:e0170509: 1-12. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0170509
- 2017. Immunization practices in low birth weight infants from rural Haryana, India: Findings from secondary data analysis. Journal of Global Health. 7: 1-14. doi: 10.7189/jogh.07.020415
- 2010. International network of cancer genome projects. Nature. 464: 993-998. doi: 10.1038/nature08987
- 2009. DOES VITAMIN B12 OR FOLATE STATUS MODIFY THE IMPACT OF ZINC SUPPLEMENTATION ON THE INCIDENCE OF DIARRHEA? Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. 55: 261-262.
- 2009. VITAMIN B12, BUT NOT FOLATE STATUS PREDICTS MENTAL DEVELOPMENT SCORES IN NORTH INDIAN TODDLERS. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. 55: 691-692.
- 2007. Folate, but not vitamin B-12 status, predicts respiratory morbidity in north Indian children. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 86: 139-144.
- 2007. Cobalamin and folate status in infants and young children in a low-to-middle income community in India. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 86: 1302-1309.
- 1994. Genotypic and phenotypic identification of coli surface antigen 6-positive enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 32: 1295-1301.