- 2019. Prevalence and risk factors for hearing loss in high-risk neonates in Germany. Acta Paediatrica. 1972-1977.
- 2019. Effective coverage of essential antenatal care interventions: A cross-sectional study of public primary healthcare clinics in the West Bank. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- 2019. Antenatal care data sources and their policy and planning implications: a Palestinian example using the Lives Saved Tool. BMC Public Health. 1-11.
- 2018. eRegQual-an electronic health registry with interactive checklists and clinical decision support for improving quality of antenatal care: Study protocol for a cluster randomized trial. Trials. 1-12.
- 2018. Comparing individual-level clinical data from antenatal records with routine health information systems indicators for antenatal care in the West Bank: A cross-sectional study. PLOS ONE. 13 sider.
- 2016. eRegistries: indicators for the WHO Essential Interventions for reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 14 sider.
- 2016. eRegistries: Electronic registries for maternal and child health. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 15 sider.
- 2018. eRegistries: Digital health solutions for universal health coverage in reproductive, maternal, newborn and child Health - eRegistries: health systems metrics for antenatal care – some examples .
- 2018. Use of the national electronic maternal and child health registry (MCH eRegistry) in primary care clinics in Palestine: a pilot time-motion study.
- 2019. Attributes and consequences of health information systems data for antenatal care. Health status, health system performance and policy.
- 2019. Use of the national electronic maternal and child health registry (MCH eRegistry) in primary care clinics in occupied Palestinian territory: a pilot time-motion study. The Lancet. 18-18.
- 2018. eRegCom: Communication strategies from the maternal and child health eRegistry to health care providers and women: A cluster randomized controlled trial protocol.
- 2018. Maternal and child health and care provision in Palestine: data from the national electronic maternal and child health registry (MCH eRegistry).
- 2016. eRegistries: A Framework for Electronic Registries for Maternal and Child Health.
- 2019. eRegTime, Efficiency of Health Information Management Using an Electronic Registry for Maternal and Child Health: Protocol for a Time-Motion Study in a Cluster Randomized Trial. JMIR Research Protocols. 11 sider.
A study of interactive checklist with clinical decision support within individual case-based eRegistries for maternal and child health