- (2023). Durable immune responses after BNT162b2 vaccination in home-dwelling old adults. Vaccine: X.
- (2022). The performances of three commercially available assays for the detection of SARS‐CoV‐2 antibodies at different time points following SARS‐CoV‐2 infection. Viruses. 1-11.
- (2022). Seasonal influenza vaccination expands hemagglutinin-specific antibody breadth to older and future A/H3N2 viruses. npj Vaccines. 10 sider.
- (2022). Harmonization and qualification of an IFN-γ Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSpot assay (ELISPOT) to measure influenza-specific cell-mediated immunity within the FLUCOP consortium. Frontiers in Immunology. 14 sider.
- (2021). Safety, Immunogenicity, Efficacy and Effectiveness of Inactivated Influenza Vaccines in Healthy Pregnant Women and Children Under 5 Years: An Evidence-Based Clinical Review. Frontiers in Immunology. 16 sider.
- (2021). Repeated Influenza Vaccination Boosts and Maintains H1N1pdm09 Neuraminidase Antibody Titers. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-11.
- (2021). Persistently high antibody responses after AS03-adjuvanted H1N1pdm09 vaccine: Dissecting the HA specific antibody response. npj Vaccines. 1-6.
- (2021). Functional and Binding H1N1pdm09-Specific Antibody Responses in Occasionally and Repeatedly Vaccinated Healthcare Workers: A Five-Year Study (2009-2014). Frontiers in Immunology.
- (2021). Attack rates amongst household members of outpatients with confirmed COVID-19 in Bergen, Norway: A case-ascertained study. The Lancet Regional Health - Europe. 9 sider.
- (2020). SARS-CoV-2-specific neutralizing antibody responses in Norwegian healthcare workers after the first wave of COVID-19 pandemic: a prospective cohort study. Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- (2019). Vitamin D Deficiency is Associated with Increased Use of Antimicrobials among Preschool Girls in Ethiopia. Nutrients. 1-14.
- (2018). Augmented CD4+ T-cell and humoral responses after repeated annual influenza vaccination with the same vaccine component A/H1N1pdm09 over 5 years. npj Vaccines. 10 sider.
- (2018). Antibody responses to influenza A/H1N1pdm09 virus after pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccination in healthcare workers: A 5-year follow-up study. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 382-392.
- (2017). High prevalence of humoral and cellular immunity to influenza viruses in preschool children living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Open Forum Infectious Diseases. 6 sider.
- (2016). Long-term maintenance of the influenza-specific cross-reactive memory CD4+ T-cell responses following repeated annual influenza vaccination. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 740-749.
- (2016). Live attenuated influenza vaccine in children induces b-cell responses in tonsils. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 722-731.
- (2015). Induction of local secretory IgA and multifunctional CD4+ T-helper cells following intranasal immunization with a H5N1 whole inactivated influenza virus vaccine in BALB/c mice. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 305-317.
- (2018). Long-term immune response after pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccination in healthcare workers.
- (2019). Seasonal influenza vaccination induces broad antibody responses against antigenically distinct A/H3N2 viruses.
- (2019). Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Induces Cross-Reactive Antibodies Against A/H3N2 Viruses.
- (2019). Neuraminidase antibody responses after pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccinations: a five-year study.
- (2018). Publisher Correction: Augmented CD4+ T-cell and humoral responses after repeated annual influenza vaccination with the same vaccine component A/H1N1pdm09 over 5 years. npj Vaccines.
- (2018). Improving influenza vaccines: challenges to effective implementation. Current Opinion in Immunology. 88-95.