Klinisk hjerteundersøkelse og propedeutikk
Non/obstruktiv koronartsykdom (MINOCA og INOCA)
Innføring i ultralyd og carotis ultralyd
- (2022). Relationship between hypertension and nonobstructive coronary artery disease in chronic coronary syndrome (the NORIC registry). PLOS ONE.
- (2021). Total coronary atherosclerotic plaque burden is associated with myocardial ischemia in non-obstructive coronary artery disease. International journal of cardiology: Heart and Vasculature (IJCHA). 8 sider.
- (2019). Weight loss facilitates reduction of left ventricular mass in obese hypertensive patients: The Campania Salute Network. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 185-190.
- (2019). Low systemic arterial compliance is associated with increased cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in aortic valve stenosis. Heart. 1-8.
- (2019). Left ventricular hypertrophy contributes to Myocardial Ischemia in Non-obstructive Coronary Artery Disease (the MicroCAD study). International Journal of Cardiology. 1-6.
- (2019). Impact of aortic stiffness on myocardial ischaemia in non-obstructive coronary artery disease. Open heart. 1-7.
- (2019). Effect of fitness on cardiac structure and function in overweight and obesity (the FATCOR study). NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 710-717.
- (2018). Sex differences in subclinical cardiac disease in overweight and obesity (the FATCOR study). NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 1054-1060.
- (2017). Small aortic root in aortic valve stenosis: clinical characteristics and prognostic implications. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. 404-412.
- (2017). Myocardial Strain Rate by Anatomic Doppler Spectrum: First Clinical Experience Using Retrospective Spectral Tissue Doppler from Ultra-High Frame Rate Imaging. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 1919-1929.
- (2017). Masked hypertension in obesity: Potential predictors and arterial damage. Blood Pressure Monitoring. 12-17.
- (2017). Lower transaortic flow rate is Associated with increased mortality in aortic valve stenosis. JACC Cardiovascular Imaging. 912-920.
- (2017). Left ventricular hypertrophy regression during antihypertensive treatment in an outpatient clinic (the Campania salute network). Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). 1-16.
- (2017). Influence of left ventricular stroke volume on incident heart failure in a population with preserved ejection fraction (from the Strong Heart Study). American Journal of Cardiology. 1047-1052.
- (2017). Impact of stroke volume on cardiovascular risk during progression of aortic valve stenosis. Heart. 1443-1448.
- (2017). Does fitness improve the cardiovascular risk profile in obese subjects? NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 518-524.
- (2017). Development of left ventricular hypertrophy in treated hypertensive outpatients. Hypertension. 136-142.
- (2017). Comparison of frequency of ischemic cardiovascular events in patients with aortic stenosis with versus without asymmetric septal hypertrophy (from the SEAS Trial). American Journal of Cardiology. 1082-1087.
- (2016). The association of hypertension with asymptomatic cardiovascular organ damage in rheumatoid arthritis. Blood Pressure. 298-304.
- (2016). Higher pulse pressure/stroke volume index is associated with impaired outcome in hypertensive patients with left ventricular hypertrophy: the LIFE study. Blood Pressure. 150-155.
- (2016). Giant right ventricular outflow tract thrombus in heriditary spherocytosis: a case report. Thrombosis Journal. 1-5.
- (2016). Covariates of non-dipping and elevated night-time blood pressure in ischemic stroke patients: the Norwegian Stroke in the Young Study. Blood Pressure. 212-218.
- (2016). Controlled release metoprolol for aortic regurgitation: a randomised clinical trial. Heart. 191-197.
- (2016). Aortic root dimension and arterial stiffness in arterial hypertension: The Campania Salute Network. Journal of Hypertension. 1109-1114.
- (2015). Sex differences in cardiovascular outcome during progression of aortic valve stenosis. Heart. 209-214.
- (2015). Relation of Left Ventricular Mass to Prognosis in Initially Asymptomatic Mild to Moderate Aortic Valve Stenosis. Circulation Cardiovascular Imaging.
- (2015). Obesity-associated metabolic changes influence resting and peak heart rate in women and men. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 337-343.
- (2015). Global coronary artery plaque area is associated with myocardial hypoperfusion in women with non-ST elevation myocardial infarction. Journal of Women's Health. 367-373.
- (2014). No gender difference in the extent of myocardial ischemia in non-ST elevation myocardial infarction. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). 123-129.
- (2014). Impact of obesity and nonobesity on grading the severity of aortic valve stenosis. American Journal of Cardiology. 1532-1535.
- (2014). Impact of isolated systolic hypertension on normalization of left ventricular structure during antihypertensive treatment (the LIFE study). Blood Pressure. 206-212.
- (2014). Iatrogenic external pudendal artery pseudoaneurysm with a communicating arteriovenous fistula - A diagnostic and therapeutic pitfall. Echocardiography. E158-E160.
- (2014). Determinants of systolic blood pressure response during exercise in overweight subjects. Blood Pressure. 200-205.
- (2013). Effect of overweight and obesity on cardiovascular events in asymptomatic aortic stenosis. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1683-1690.
- (2012). Hypertension in Aortic Stenosis Implications for Left Ventricular Structure and Cardiovascular Events. Hypertension. 90-97.
- (2012). Global left ventricular load in asymptomatic aortic stenosis: covariates and prognostic implication (the SEAS trial). Cardiovascular Ultrasound.
- (2012). Contrasting hemodynamic mechanisms of losartan- vs. atenolol-based antihypertensive treatment: A LIFE study. American Journal of Hypertension. 1017-1023.
- (2011). Usefulness of contrast echocardiography for predicting the severity of angiographic coronary disease in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. American Journal of Cardiology. 1262-1267.
- (2011). In-treatment stroke volume predicts cardiovascular risk in hypertension. Journal of Hypertension. 1508-1514.
- (2011). Contrast stress echocardiography in hypertensive heart disease. Cardiovascular Ultrasound.
- (2010). An unusual location of a papillary fibroelastoma. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging.
- (2009). Ultrasound in evaluation of post-interventional femoral vein obstruction: a case report. Cardiovascular Ultrasound. 14.
- (2009). Quantitative contrast stress echocardiography in assessment of restenosis after percutaneous coronary intervention in stable coronary artery disease. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. 858-864.
- (2009). Myocardial Contrast Echocardiography in Assessment of Stable Coronary Artery Disease at Intermediate Dobutamine-Induced Stress Level. Echocardiography. 52-60.
- (2008). Brain abscess caused by paradoxical embolization in Ebstein's anomaly. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. 105-106.
- (2013). Quantitative myocardial perfusion analysis with contrast-enhanced ultrasound bolus tracking - preliminary animal results.
- (2021). The risk of no risk in STEM. The Lancet.
- (2012). Femoral pseudoaneurysm with a communicating arteriovenous fistula: a complication after percutaneous coronary intervention. Circulation. E161-E162.
- (2018). Regresjon av venstre ventrikkelhypertrofi under antihypertensiv behandling. BestPractice Hjerte-karsykdommer: Faglig dialog mellom leger.
- (2019). Reply to the letter to the editor: “The association of B-type natriuretic peptide with left ventricular hypertrophy”. International Journal of Cardiology. 192.
- (2018). Reply. Journal of Hypertension. 1946-1947.
- (2010). Contrast Echocardiography in Coronary Artery Disease.
- (2013). Impact of isolated systolic hypertension on normalization of left ventricular structure during antihypertensive treatment in patients with electrocardiographic left ventricular hypertrophy (LIFE). European Heart Journal. 597-597.
- (2013). Coronary artery plaque burden is a predictor of myocardial ischemia in non-ST elevation myocardial infarction in both genders. European Heart Journal. 74-75.
- (2010). Left ventricular mass, an independent predictor of morbidity and mortality in aortic valve stenosis. European Heart Journal. 887-887.
- (2010). Hypoperfusion by contrast echocardiography predicts coronary artery disease severity in non-ST elevation myocardial infarction. European Heart Journal. 914-914.
- (2009). IMPACT OF STROKE VOLUME ON CARDIOVASCULAR RISK IN HYPERTENSIVE PATIENTS WITH ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHIC LEFT VENTRICULAR HYPERTROPHY (A LIFE SUBSTUDY). Journal of Hypertension. S319-S320.
- (2007). Asessment of Coronary Artery Stenoses by Myocardial Contrast Stress Echocardiography.
- (2021). Sex and Gender Aspects in Vascular Ageing - Focus on Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, and Outcomes. Heart, Lung and Circulation. 1637-1646.
- (2013). Iskemisk hjertesykdom hos kvinner. Er det noe nytt? Hjerteforum. 45-50.
- (2013). Doppler av kar. Indremedisineren. 14-17.
- (2010). Impact of ultrasound contrast agents in echocardiographic assessment of ischemic heart disease. Recent patents on cardiovascular drug discovery. 103-112.
Vaskulær struktur og funksjon ved overvekt og fedme