- (2021). Recent development of a supermodel - an interactive multi- model ensemble.
- (2021). Application of supermodeling to Earth system modelling.
1. Shen, M.-L., Y.-H. Tseng, C.-C. Young, S. Jan and M.-D. Chiou (2014) “Long-term variability of the Kuroshio Transport East of Taiwan and the climate variability it conveys,” Progress in Oceanography, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.pocean.2013.10.009. (SCI, IF: 3.708, Rank 3/60 in Oceanography)
2. Young, C.-C., Y.-H. Tseng, M.-L. Shen, Y.-C. Liang, M.-H. Chien, C.-H. Chien (2012) “Software Development of the TaIwan Multi-scale Community Ocean Model (TIMCOM),” Environmental Modelling & Software, in press. (SCI, IF: 2.871, Rank 11/97 in Computer Science, Interdisciplinary Applications)
3. Tseng, Y.-H., M.-L. Shen, S. Jan, D.E. Dietrich and C.-P. Chiang (2012) “Validation of the Kuroshio Current system in the dual-domain Pacific ocean model framework,” Progress in Oceanography, in press. (SCI, IF: 3.582, Rank 3/56 in Oceanography)
4. Tu, C.-Y., Y.-H. Tseng, T.-S. Chiu, M.-L. Shen, and C.-H. Hsieh (2012) “Using coupled fish behavior–hydrodynamic model to investigate spawning migration of Japanese anchovy, Engraulis japonicus, from the East China Sea to Taiwan,” Fisheries Oceanography, DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.2012.00619.x. (SCI, IF: 2.015, Rank 9/46 in Fisheries)
5. Han, Y.-S., H. Zhang, Y.-H. Tseng and M.-L. Shen (2012) “Larval Japanese eel (Anguilla japonica) as the sub-surface current bio-tracers in East Asia continental shelf,” Fisheries Oceanography, DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.2012.00624.x. (SCI, IF: 2.015, Rank 9/46 in Fisheries)
6. Shen, M.-L., Y.-H. Tseng, and S. Jan (2011) “The formation and dynamics of the cold-dome off northeastern Taiwan,” Journal of Marine Systems, Vol. 86, No. 1-2, pp. 10-27, doi:10.1016/j.jmarsys.2011.01.002. (SCI, IF: 2.238, Rank 11/56 in Oceanography, NSC 98-2811-M-002-087)
7. Shen, M.-L. and C.-J. Huang (2008) “Simulation of Random Waves and Associated Laminar Bottom Shear Stresses,” China Ocean Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 477-490. (SCI, IF: 0.430, Rank 12/15 in Engineering, Ocean; NSC 95-2221-E-006-474)
8. Huang, C.-J., M.-L. Shen and H.-H. Chang (2008) “Propagation of a solitary wave over rigid porous beds,” Ocean Engineering, Vol. 35, pp. 1194-1202, doi:10.1016/j.oceaneng.2008.04.003. (SCI, IF: 0.857, Rank 4/15 in Engineering, Ocean; NSC 94-2611-E-006-017)
9. M.-L. Shen and C.-J. Huang (2007) “Transformation of Irregular Waves Propagating over a Submerged Breakwater,” Journal of Coastal and Ocean Engineering, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 47-67. (in Chinese)