- (2023). Identification of structural determinants of nicotinamide phosphoribosyl transferase (NAMPT) activity and substrate selectivity. Journal of Structural Biology.
- (2023). Dynamics of SLC25A51 reveal preference for oxidized NAD<sup>+</sup> and substrate led transport. EMBO Reports.
- (2020). SLC25A51 is a mammalian mitochondrial NAD+ transporter. Nature. 1-25.
- (2019). Identification of evolutionary and kinetic drivers of NAD-dependent signaling. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 15957-15966.
- (2017). Compartment-Specific Poly-ADP-Ribose Formation as a Biosensor for Subcellular NAD Pools. Methods in molecular biology. 45-56.
- (2015). Subcellular distribution of NAD+ between cytosol and mitochondria determines the metabolic profile of human cells. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 27644-27659.
- (2015). NAD kinase controls animal NADP biosynthesis and is modulated via evolutionarily divergent calmodulin-dependent mechanisms. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1386-1391.
- (2015). Generation, release, and uptake of the NAD precursor nicotinic acid riboside by human cells. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 27124-27137.
- (2015). An organellar Nα-acetyltransferase, Naa60, acetylates cytosolic n termini of transmembrane proteins and maintains golgi integrity. Cell reports. 1362-1374.
- (2012). ADP-ribosylhydrolase 3 (ARH3), not poly(ADP-ribose)glycohydrolase (PARG) isoforms, is responsible for degradation of mitochondrial matrix-associated poly(ADP-ribose). Journal of Biological Chemistry. 16088-16102.
- (2011). Pathways and Subcellular Compartmentation of NAD Biosynthesis in Human Cells FROM ENTRY OF EXTRACELLULAR PRECURSORS TO MITOCHONDRIAL NAD GENERATION. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 21767-21778.
- (2010). Visualization of subcellular NAD pools and intra-organellar protein localization by poly-ADP-ribose formation. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences (CMLS). 433-443.
- (2010). Isoform-specific targeting and interaction domains in human nicotinamide mononucleotide adenylyltransferases. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 18868-18876.
- (2008). Functional localization of two poly(ADP-ribose)-degrading enzymes to the mitochondrial matrix. Molecular and Cellular Biology. 814-824.
- (2007). NAD kinase levels control the NADPH concentration in human cells. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 33562-33571.
- (2011). ARH3, not PARG isoforms, is responsible for degrading mitochondrial poly-ADP-ribose (PAR), consistent with roles for PARG isoforms different from PAR degradation.
- (2010). Is there poly-ADP-ribose metabolism in mitochondria?
- (2010). Dissection of candidate enzymes involved in mitochondrial poly-ADP-ribose degradation.
- (2009). Novel human isoforms of poly-ADP-ribose glycohydrolase act outside the mitochondrial matrix.
- (2009). Is there a poly-ADP-ribose glycohydrolase isoform in mitochondria?
- (2008). Functional analysis of subcellular NAD metabolism by compartment-specific modulation of NAD levels.
- (2007). Unravelling compartment-specific NAD metabolism by utilizing PARP activity.
- (2004). NAD+ surfaces again. Biochemical Journal. 2 sider.
- (2022). Functional consequences of modulated expression of SLC25A51 on cellular NAD metabolism.
- (2013). Potential role of cytosolic 5'- nucleotidases in human NAD metabolism. The FEBS Journal. 181-181.
- (2012). ARH3 catalyzes degradation of mitochondrial matrix-accumulated Poly (ADP-ribose). The FASEB Journal. 1 sider.
- (2011). The Epithelial Specific Transcription Factor ESE-3 is Expressed in Immature Dendritic Cells and Occurs Primarily as the ESE-3b Isoform. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 366-366.
- (2008). NAD kinase levels control the NADPH concentration in human cells. Free radical research. S37-S37.
- (2019). Analysis of an alternative splicing-derived NRK1 isoform for mitochondrial localization.
- (2013). PAR-degrading, but not PAR-generating activities support the idea of PAR metabolism in mitochondria.
- (2007). Expression of NAD biosynthetic enzymes in response to decreased mitochondrial and cytosolic NAD levels.
- (2006). The utility of PARP-1 activity to modulate subcellular NAD levels.
- (2005). The utility of PARP-1 activity to modulate subcellular NAD levels.
- (2019). Keeping the balance in NAD metabolism. Biochemical Society Transactions. 119-130.
- (2010). The phosphate makes a difference: cellular functions of NADP. Redox report. 2-10.
- (2009). The NMN/NaMN adenylyltransferase (NMNAT) protein family. Frontiers in Bioscience. 410-431.