- 2020. Tumor-Derived Lactic Acid Contributes to the Paucity of Intratumoral ILC2s. Cell reports. 2743-2757.
- 2019. Blockade of Lymphangiogenesis Shapes Tumor-Promoting Adipose Tissue Inflammation. American Journal of Pathology. 2102-2114.
- 2017. Lymphangiogenesis Facilitates Initial Lymph Formation and Enhances the Dendritic Cell Mobilizing Chemokine CCL21 Without Affecting Migration. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 2128-2135.
- 2016. Lymphatic vessels regulate immune microenvironments in human and murine melanoma. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 3389-3402.
- 2016. Impaired lymphatic function accelerates cancer growth. OncoTarget. 45789-45802.
- 2015. Intercellular transfer of transferrin receptor by a contact-, Rab8-dependent mechanism involving tunneling nanotubes. The FASEB Journal. 4695-4712.
- 2015. Adipose tissue macrophages: the inflammatory link between obesity and cancer? Invited review. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 527-538.
- 2014. A dangerous duo in adipose tissue: High-mobility group box 1 protein and macrophages. The Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine. 127-133.
- 2013. Tumor versus stromal cells in culture-survival of the fittest? PLOS ONE. 12 sider.
- 2013. Loss of adipocyte specification and necrosis augment tumor-associated inflammation. Adipocyte. 176-183.
- 2013. Increased interstitial protein because of impaired lymph drainage does not induce fibrosis and inflammation in lymphedema. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 266-274.
- 2012. Inflamed tumor-associated adipose tissue is a depot for macrophages that stimulate tumor growth and angiogenesis. Angiogenesis. 481-495.
- 2017. Role of the microenvironment and lymphatics in cancer development.
- 2013. Functional heterogeneity and plasticity of macrophages in murine tumor models.
- 2019. Hide and seek: Plasticity of innate lymphoid cells in cancer. Seminars in Immunology. 1-7.
- 2019. Cancer immunoediting by innate lymphoid cells. Trends in immunology. 415-430.
- 2017. Plastic heterogeneity of innate lymphoid cells in cancer. Trends in Cancer. 326-335.
- 2015. Tumor interstitial fluid formation, characterization, and clinical implications. Frontiers in Oncology.
- 2013. Tumor vasculature: the Achilles' heel of cancer? Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 7-20.