- 2020. Proteome and Phosphoproteome Changes Associated with Prognosis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Cancers.
- 2020. Proteome and Phosphoproteome Changes Associated With Prognosis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Cancers.
- 2019. The capacity of long-term in vitro proliferation of acute myeloid leukemia cells supported only by exogenous cytokines is associated with a patient subset with adverse outcome. Cancers. 1-22.
- 2019. Proteomic profiling of primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells does not reflect their constitutive release of soluble mediators. Proteomes. 1-10.
- 2019. Proteome and phosphoproteome changes associated with prognosis in acute myeloid leukemia. bioRxiv - the preprint server for biology.
- 2019. Effects of insulin and pathway inhibitors on the PI3K-Akt-mTOR phosphorylation profile in acute myeloid leukemia cells. Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy.
- 2018. Two acute myeloid leukemia patient subsets are identified based on the constitutive PI3K-Akt-mTOR signaling of their leukemic cells; a functional, proteomic and transcriptomic comparison. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 639-653.
- 2018. Preservation Method and Phosphate Buffered Saline Washing Affect the Acute Myeloid Leukemia Proteome. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-11.
- 2018. Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I as an Effector Element of the Cytokine IL-4 in the Development of a Leishmania major Infection. Mediators of Inflammation.
- 2016. Reliable FASP-based procedures for optimal quantitative proteomic and phosphoproteomic analysis on samples from acute myeloid leukemia patients. Biological Procedures Online. 1-10.
- 2016. Global cell proteome profiling, phospho-signaling and quantitative proteomics for identification of new biomarkers in acute myeloid leukemia patients. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. 52-70.
- 2016. Freezing effects on the acute myeloid leukemia cell proteome and phosphoproteome revealed using optimal quantitative workflows. Journal of Proteomics. 214-225.
Brev til redaktøren
- 2017. Rethinking the role of osteopontin in human acute myeloid leukemia. Leukemia and Lymphoma. 1494-1497.
- 2019. Protein post-translational modification crosstalk in acute myeloid leukemia calls for action. 5317-5337.
- 2018. Vacuolar ATPase as a possible therapeutic target in human acute myeloid leukemia. 13-24.
- 2017. Therapeutic targeting of leukemic stem cells in acute myeloid leukemia - the biological background for possible strategies. 1053-1065.
- 2017. Proteogenomics approaches for studying cancer biology and their potential in the identification of acute myeloid leukemia biomarkers. 649-663.