Non visual opsins in early developmental stages of Atlantic Halibut.
- (2022). An EvoDevo Study of Salmonid Visual Opsin Dynamics and Photopigment Spectral Sensitivity. Frontiers in Neuroanatomy.
- (2021). Rhythmic Clock Gene Expression in Atlantic Salmon Parr Brain. Frontiers in Physiology.
- (2021). Neural activation in photosensitive brain regions of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) after light stimulation. PLOS ONE. 1-17.
- (2020). Heads and tails: The notochord develops differently in the cranium and caudal fin of Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar, L.). Stem Cell Reviews and Reports (SCRR). 21 sider.
- (2020). Expression and localization of the aryl hydrocarbon receptors and cytochrome P450 1A during early development of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Aquatic Toxicology. 10 sider.
- (2018). Transient photoreception in the hindbrain is permissive to the life history transition of hatching in Atlantic halibut. Developmental Biology. 129-138.
- (2016). The two-step development of a duplex retina involves distinct events of cone and rod neurogenesis and differentiation. Developmental Biology. 389-401.
- (2014). The exorhodopsin and melanopsin systems in the pineal complex and brain at early developmental stages of Atlantic halibut (Hippoglossus hippoglossus). Journal of Comparative Neurology. 4003-4022.
- (2020). The effect of light environment on transcriptome and early development in Atlantic salmon.
- (2019). Learning outcomes at master level in biology. Current expectations and guidelines for the future.
- (2019). Genomic approach to identify nonvisual photoreceptors in Atlantic salmon and effects of light environment on early development.
- (2018). The effect of narrow banded LED light on development and growth performance.
- (2014). Non-visual photoreceptive systems in early development of Atlantic halibut (Hippoglossus hippoglossus).
- (2016). The effect of narrow banded LED light on development and growth performance.
Master in Molecular Biology