- 2021. Access to and interest in assistive technology for home-dwelling people with dementia during the COVID-19 pandemic (PAN.DEM). International Review of Psychiatry. 9 sider.
- 2020. Less is more: The impact of deprescribing psychotropic drugs on behavioral and psychological symptoms and daily functioning in nursing home patients. Results from the Cluster-Randomized Controlled COSMOS Trial. The American journal of geriatric psychiatry. 1-12.
- 2020. LIVE@Home.Path-innovating the clinical pathway for home-dwelling people with dementia and their caregivers: Study protocol for a mixed-method, stepped-wedge, randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-16.
- 2019. Traumatic vs non-traumatic spinal cord injury: A comparison of primary rehabilitation outcomes and complications during hospitalization. Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine (JSCM). 695-701.
- 2019. Ethics, privacy and regulations in research including home-dwelling people with dementia. .
- 2019. Digital Assessments for Individualized Dementia Care.