- (2021). Which factors increase informal care hours and societal costs among caregivers of people with dementia? A systematic review of Resource Utilization in Dementia (RUD). Health Economics Review. 15 sider.
- (2021). The consequences of COVID-19 lockdown for formal and informal resource utilization among home-dwelling people with dementia: results from the prospective PAN.DEM study. BMC Health Services Research. 1-12.
- (2021). Factors associated with access to assistive technology and telecare in home-dwelling people with dementia: baseline data from the LIVE@Home.Path trial. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. 1-14.
- (2021). Age and emotional distress during covid-19: Findings from two waves of the norwegian citizen panel. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 1-14.
- (2021). Access to and interest in assistive technology for home-dwelling people with dementia during the COVID-19 pandemic (PAN.DEM). International Review of Psychiatry. 9 sider.
- (2020). Less is more: The impact of deprescribing psychotropic drugs on behavioral and psychological symptoms and daily functioning in nursing home patients. Results from the Cluster-Randomized Controlled COSMOS Trial. The American journal of geriatric psychiatry. 304-315.
- (2020). LIVE@Home.Path--innovating the clinical pathway for home-dwelling people with dementia and their caregivers: Study protocol for a mixed-method, stepped-wedge, randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-16.
- (2019). Traumatic vs non-traumatic spinal cord injury: A comparison of primary rehabilitation outcomes and complications during hospitalization. Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine (JSCM). 695-701.
- (2021). PAN.DEM i LIVE@Home.Path.
- (2021). Gjennomføring samt resultater fra LIVE@Home.Path før og under pandemien.
- (2021). Eldre har også lidd under pandemien. Bergens Tidende.
- (2021). Multicomponent intervention with medication reviews impact on psychotropic drug use and behavioural and psychological symptoms in home-dwelling persons with dementia. .
- (2021). LIVE@Home.Path: Innovating the clinical pathway for home-dwelling people with dementia and caregivers .
- (2021). Impact of medication review on psychotropic drug use for behavioral and psychological symptoms of home-dwelling persons with dementia. .
- (2020). Access to and interest in assistive technology for home-dwelling people with dementia under COVID-19.
- (2019). Ethics, privacy and regulations in research including home-dwelling people with dementia. .
- (2019). Digital Assessments for Individualized Dementia Care.