- 2018. The E3 SUMO ligase PIASy is a novel interaction partner regulating the activity of diabetes associated hepatocyte nuclear factor-1a. Scientific Reports.
- 2018. Mice Carrying a Dominant-Negative Human PI3K Mutation Are Protected From Obesity and Hepatic Steatosis but Not Diabetes. Diabetes. 1297-1309.
- 2017. Nuclear import of glucokinase in pancreatic beta-cells is mediated by a nuclear localization signal and modulated by SUMOylation. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 146-157.
- 2017. Iris malformation and anterior segment dysgenesis in mice and humans with a mutation in PI 3-Kinase. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science. 3100-3106.
- 2016. PI3-kinase mutation linked to insulin and growth factor resistance in vivo. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1401-1412.
- 2016. Lipodystrophy due to adipose tissue-specific insulin receptor knockout results in progressive NAFLD. Diabetes. 2187-2200.
- 2014. GCK-MODY diabetes as a protein misfolding disease: The mutation R275C promotes protein misfolding, self-association and cellular degradation. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 55-65.
- 2018. PI 3-kinase regulation of mice and men: Novel aspects of insulin and growth factor signaling.