- 2020. The Complexity Landscape of Outcome Determination in Judgment Aggregation. . The journal of artificial intelligence research. 687-731.
- 2019. Improving Judgment Reliability in Social Networks via Jury Theorems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 230-243.
- 2019. Autonomous yet moral machines. CEUR Workshop Proceedings.
- 2019. Aggregating Probabilistic Judgments. Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science (EPTCS). 273-292.
- 2018. Classifying the autonomy and morality of artificial agents. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 67-83.
- 2018. Aggregation of probabilisitic logically related judgments. NIKT: Norsk IKT-konferanse for forskning og utdanning.
- 2017. `How did they know?' Model-checking for analysis of information leakage in social networks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 42-59.
- 2017. The Norwegian Oil Fund Investment Decider N.O.F.I.D. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi.
- 2017. Implementing Asimov’s First Law of Robotics. NIKT: Norsk IKT-konferanse for forskning og utdanning.
- 2017. A partial taxonomy of judgment aggregation rules and their properties. Social Choice and Welfare. 327-356.
- 2017. A modified Vickrey auction with regret minimization for uniform alliance decisions. Studies in Computational Intelligence. 61-72.
- 2016. Iterative judgment aggregation. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications. 1528-1536.
- 2016. Formal verification of ethical choices in autonomous systems. Robotics and Autonomous Systems. 1-14.
- 2016. Agenda Separability in Judgment Aggregation. Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence. 1016-1022.
- 2015. An abstract formal basis for digital crowds. Distributed and parallel databases. 3-31.
- 2014. Not all judgment aggregation should be neutral. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 198-211.
- 2014. Measuring Dissimilarity between Judgment Sets. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 609-617.
- 2014. How Hard is it to compute majority-preserving judgment aggregation rules? Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications. 501-506.
- 2014. Ethical Choice in Unforeseen Circumstances. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 433-445.
- 2014. A weakening of independence in judgment aggregation: agenda separability. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications. 1055-1056.
- 2016. Engineering Moral Agents - from Human Morality to Artificial Morality (Dagstuhl Seminar 16222). 5. 5. .
- 2014. A tutorial in judgment aggregation.
- 2021. Evaluating AI assisted subtitling.
- 2021. AI video editing tools What editors want and how far is AI from delivering?
- 2019. What we talk about when we talk about AI and Ethics.
- 2019. Building Jiminy Cricket: An Architecture for Moral Agreements Among Stakeholders.
- 2019. April 22 – 26 , 2019, Dagstuhl Seminar 19171 Ethics and Trust: Principles, Verification and Validation.
- 2019. Answer Set Programming for Judgment Aggregation.
- 2017. Who's a good robot.
- 2017. Towards moral autonomous systems.
- 2017. Engineering Machine Ethics.
- 2014. JA4AI - Judgment Aggregation for Artificial Intelligence (Dagstuhl Seminar 14202). Dagstuhl Reports. 27-39.
- 2019. Multi-Agent Systems - 16th European Conference, EUMAS 2018, Bergen, Norway, December 6-7, 2018, Revised Selected Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 11450. Springer Nature.
- 2017. Condorcet's jury theorem and the truth on the web. Vox publica.
- 2018. Machines That Know Right And Cannot Do Wrong: The Theory and Practice of Machine Ethics. The IEEE Intelligent Informatics Bulletin. 8-11.
- 2016. Dagstuhl Manifesto - Engineering Moral Machines. Informatik-Spektrum.
- 2021. Restricted Domains of Dichotomous Preferences with Possibly Incomplete Information. 8 sider.
- 2021. Digital Voodoo Dolls. 11 sider.
- 2020. Teaching AI Ethics: Observations and Challenges.
- 2020. Predicting the Winners of Borda, Kemeny and Dodgson Elections with Supervised Machine Learning. 19 sider.
- 2020. Model-Checking Information Diffusion in Social Networks with PRISM. 18 sider.
- 2020. Circumvention by design - dark patterns in cookie consent for online news outlets. 1 sider.
- 2020. Bias mitigation with AIF360: A comparative study.
- 2020. Addressing the ethical principles of the Norwegian National Strategy for AI in a kindergarten allocation system.
- 2019. The Complexity of Elections with Rational Actors. 3 sider.
- 2019. Answer Set Programming for Judgment Aggregation. 7 sider.
- 2018. On the Distinction between Implicit and Explicit Ethical Agency. 7 sider.
- 2017. Formal Models of Conflicting Social Influence. 17 sider.
- 2017. Complexity Results for Aggregating Judgments using Scoring or Distance-Based Procedures. 10 sider.
- 2014. A Judgment Set Similarity Measure Based on Prime Implicants. 2 sider.
- 2013. Some complexity results for distance-based judgment aggregation. 13 sider.
- 2013. Judgment Aggregation Rules and Voting Rules. 14 sider.
- 2021. Artificial Intelligence: Is the Power Matched with Responsibility? . I:
- 2021. Meeting the Challenges of Existential Threats through Educational Innovation: A Proposal for an Expanded Curriculum (to be published 22 April 2021) . Routledge.