- (2021). Does vaterite otolith deformation affect post-release survival and predation susceptibility of hatchery-reared juvenile Atlantic salmon? Frontiers in Veterinary Science. 9 sider.
- (2019). Can structural enrichment reduce predation mortality and increase recaptures of hatchery‐reared Atlantic salmon Salmo salar L. fry released into the wild? Journal of Fish Biology. 575-588.
- (2018). Does rearing environment affect the predation mortality and survival in released Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar)? - a field experiment.
- (2022). West Norwegian sill fjords as natural infrastructures for investigating consequences of ocean deoxygenation on fish.
- (2022). Vertical distribution of mesopelagic sound scattering layers in Norwegian fjords with different oxygen and light conditions.
- (2022). Association between underwater light attenuation and dissolved oxygen.
- (2021). bioWRITE - A digital platform for learning scientific writing.
- (2021). The HypOnFjordFish project - effects of oxygen loss on fish in West Norwegian fjords.
- (2021). Correlation between underwater light attenuation and dissolved oxygen.
- (2018). Does rearing environment affect predation mortality and survival in released Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar)?
- (2018). Can deformity in otoliths of hatchery-reared Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) fry affect survival?