Mary Anne Laplante
- Telefon+47 55 58 43 40
- BesøksadresseThormøhlens gate 555006 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78005020 Bergen
- (2014). Developmental gene expression provides clues to relationships between sponge and eumetazoan body plans. Nature Communications. 15 sider.
- (2008). meis1 regulates cyclin D1 and c-myc expression, and controls the proliferation of the multipotent cells in the early developing zebrafish eye. Development. 799-803.
- (2008). Identification and real-time imagine of a myc-expressing neutrophil population involved in inflammation and mycobacterial granuloma formation in zebrafish. Developmental and Comparative Immunology. 36-49.
- (2007). Genomic regulatory blocks encompass multiple neighboring genes and maintain conserved synteny in vertebrates. Genome Research. 545-555.
- (2007). Completing the set of h/E(spl) cyclic genes in zebrafish: her12 and her15 reveal novel modes of expression and contribute to the segmentation clock. Developmental Biology. 615-632.
- (2006). Segregation of telencephalic and eye-field identities inside the zebrafish forebrain territory is controlled by Rx3. Development. 2925-2935.
- (2006). Enhancer detection in the zebrafish using pseudotyped murine retroviruses. Methods. 189-198.
- (2006). Duplicate sfrp1 genes in zebrafish: sfrp1a is dynamically expressed in the developing central nervous system, gut and lateral line. Gene Expression Patterns. 835-842.
- (2005). Large-scale enhancer detection in the zebrafish genome. Development. 3799-3811.