se på engelsk
- 2017. Production of monomeric phenols by formic acid assisted hydrous liquefaction of lignin. Biomass & Bioenergy. 298-309.
- 2017. Organosolv extraction of softwood combined with lignin-to-liquid-solvolysis as a semi-continuous percolation reactor. Biomass & Bioenergy. 147-155.
- 2016. The effect of solvent and input material pretreatment on product yield and composition of bio-oils from lignin solvolysis. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis. 208-216.
- 2012. Reactivity and reaction pathways in thermochemical treatment of selected lignin-like model compounds under hydrogen rich conditions. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis. 37-44.
- 2011. DEVELOPING SOLVOLYTIC CONVERSION OF LIGNIN-TO-LIQUID (LtL) FUEL COMPONENTS: OPTIMIZATION OF QUALITY AND PROCESS FACTORS. Cellulose Chemistry and Technology. 3-12.
- 2010. Glyco-SAMs by 'Dual Click': Thiourea-Bridged Glyco-OEG Azides for Cycloaddition on Surfaces. Synthesis (Stuttgart). 828-836.
- 2009. Optimizing solvolysis conditions for integrated depolymerisation and hydrodeoxygenation of lignin to produce liquid biofuel. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis. 108-117.
- 2008. Towards a lignincellulosic biorefinery: Direct one-step conversion of lignin to hydrogen-enriched biofuel. Energy & Fuels. 1371-1379.
- 2008. Phenols from lignin. Chemical Engineering & Technology. 736-745.
- 2008. Motor fuels from biomass pyrolysis. Chemical Engineering & Technology. 773-781.
- 2008. Chemical Structures Present in Biofuel Obtained from Lignin. Energy & Fuels. 4240-4244.
- 2008. A modular approach for the construction and modification of glyco-SAMs utilizing 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition. Organic and biomolecular chemistry. 2118-2132.
- 2004. Glyco-SAMs as Glycocalyx Mimetics: Synthesis of L-Fucose and D-Mannose-terminated Building Blocks. European Journal of Organic Chemistry. 3931-3940.
- 2003. Synthetic studies toward the disorazoles: synthesis of a masked northern half of disorazole D1 and a cyclopropane analog of the masked northern half of disorazole A1. Tetrahedron. 6967-6977.
- 2013. Synergies in the utilisation of lignocellulose: Lignin valorisation for platform chemicals.
- 2015. Production of Phenolic Compounds by Formic Acid-Assisted Hydrous Liquefaction of Lignin.
- 2014. Theory and practice of cellulose ether production.
- 2012. Thermochemical valorisation in a wood based biorefinery.
- 2011. Reaction Pathways for Lignin Model Compounds under LtL-Conditions.
- 2011. Production of phenols and fuel components from residual lignin: A state of the art report on the LtL concept.
- 2010. The Chemistry of the Lignin to Liquid (LtL) Conversion process.
- 2010. Mechanistic Studies of the Lignin to Liquid (LtL) Conversion Process.
- 2009. Developing solvolytic conversion of lignin to liquid (LtL) fuel components: Optimisation of quality and process factors.
- 2009. Developing solvolytic conversion of lignin to liquid (LtL) fuel components: Optimisation of quality and process economical factors.
- 2009. Carbonisation of biomass using a hydrothermal approach: State-of-the-art and recent developments.
- 2008. Turning Biowaste into value-added products - The solvolytic approach.
- 2008. Facile one-step conversion of lignin into bio-fuel components.
- 2008. Determining the best reaction conditions for yields and composition of "oil" from lignin in a new solvolytic pyrolysis technique.
- 2007. Production of biofuel and phenols from lignin by hydrous pyrolysis.
- 2017. COMPARING APPROACHES FOR LIGNIN VALORISATION BY FORMIC ACID ASSISTED SOLVOLYSIS – WHAT IS THE BEST OPTION ? .
- 2011. Mass Spectrometry Approaches to Analysis of Lignocellulosic Biomass Conversion supported by modern Data Analysis.
- 2011. Comparing Hydrogen Donors for Solvolytic Lignin Hydrodeoxygenation.
- 2008. Solvolytic approach of biomass pyrolysis - The lignin-to-liquid process.
- 2008. One-step Conversion of lignin to oxygen-depleted bio-fuels and phenols.
- 2008. Novel solvolytic approach of biomass pyrolysis.