- (2022). Optimization and Validation of a Custom-Designed Perfusion Bioreactor for Bone Tissue Engineering: Flow Assessment and Optimal Culture Environmental Conditions. Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology. 1-19.
- (2022). Efficacy of treating segmental bone defects through endochondral ossification: 3D printed designs and bone metabolic activities. Materials Today Bio.
- (2021). Understanding of how the properties of medical grade lactide based copolymer scaffolds influence adipose tissue regeneration: Sterilization and a systematic in vitro assessment. Materials Science and Engineering C: Materials for Biological Applications.
- (2021). Surface activation with oxygen plasma promotes osteogenesis with enhanced extracellular matrix formation in three- dimensional microporous scaffolds. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 1560-1574.
- (2021). Induction of osteogenic differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells on 3D polyester-based scaffolds solely by subphysiological fluidic stimulation in a laminar flow bioreactor. Journal of Tissue Engineering. 1-17.
- (2021). Ectopic Bone Tissue Engineering in Mice Using Human Gingiva or Bone Marrow-Derived Stromal/Progenitor Cells in Scaffold-Hydrogel Constructs. Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology. 1-14.
- (2020). Engineering 3D degradable, pliable scaffolds toward adipose tissue regeneration; optimized printability, simulations and surface modification. Journal of Tissue Engineering. 1-17.
- (2020). Computational and experimental characterization of 3D-printed PCL structures toward the design of soft biological tissue scaffolds. Materials & design. 1-11.
- (2020). Comparison of bone regenerative capacity of donor-matched human adipose–derived and bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Cell and Tissue Research.
- (2019). Printability and critical insight into polymer properties during direct- extrusion based 3D printing of medical grade polylactide and copolyesters. Biomacromolecules.
- (2019). Nondegradative additive manufacturing of medical grade copolyesters of high molecular weight and with varied elastic response. Journal of Applied Polymer Science.
- (2019). Evaluation of Apical Dimension, Canal Taper and Maintenance of Root Canal Morphology Using XP-endo Shaper. Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice. 136-144.
- (2019). 3D printable Polycaprolactone-gelatin blends characterized for in vitro osteogenic potency. Reactive & functional polymers.
- (2019). 3D and Porous RGDC-Functionalized Polyester-Based Scaffolds as a Niche to Induce Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Bone Marrow Stem Cells. Macromolecular Bioscience.
- (2018). Delivery of VEGFA in bone marrow stromal cells seeded in copolymer scaffold enhances angiogenesis, but is inadequate for osteogenesis as compared with the dual delivery of VEGFA and BMP2 in a subcutaneous mouse model. Stem Cell Research & Therapy. 1-13.
- (2018). Coating 3D Printed Polycaprolactone Scaffolds with Nanocellulose Promotes Growth and Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Biomacromolecules. 4307-4319.
- (2018). Cell therapy induced regeneration of severely atrophied mandibular bone in a clinical trial. . Stem Cell Research & Therapy. 1-15.
- (2017). Role of Hyperplasia of Gingival Lymphatics in Periodontal Inflammation. Journal of Dental Research. 467-476.
- (2017). A copolymer scaffold functionalized with nanodiamond particles enhances osteogenic metabolic activity and bone regeneration. Macromolecular Bioscience. 1-11.
- (2016). Surfactant tuning of hydrophilicity of porous degradable copolymer scaffolds promotes cellular proliferation and enhances bone formation. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 2049-2059.
- (2015). Reinforced degradable biocomposite by homogenously distributed functionalized nanodiamond particles. Macromolecular materials and engineering (Print). 436-447.
- (2015). Cell seeding density is a critical determinant for copolymer scaffolds-induced bone regeneration. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 3649-3658.
- (2017). Surface hydrophilicity: a key factor i loping bone tissue engineering constructs .
- (2018). Adipose-Derived Stem Cells for Bone Tissue Engineering.
- (2022). Corrigendum: Ectopic Bone Tissue Engineering in Mice Using Human Gingiva or Bone Marrow-Derived Stromal/Progenitor Cells in Scaffold-Hydrogel Constructs (Front. Bioeng. Biotechnol., (2021), 9, (783468), 10.3389/fbioe.2021.783468). Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology.
- (2019). The bone regeneration capacity of 3D-printed templates in calvarial defect models: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Acta Biomaterialia. 1-23.