- 2020. Spying on the cells using holographic live cell imaging - revealing increased metastatic potential for cancer cells lacking NAA80 (Talk by Monica Hellesvik selected from Abstracts).
- 2020. Spying on the cells using holographic live cell imaging - revealing increased metastatic potential for cancer cells lacking NAA80.
- 2019. NAA80 KO cells – Fast and Furious? Actin N-terminal acetylation by NatH/NAA80 affects cell adhesion and early cell spreading.
- 2019. Impact of actin N-terminal acetylation.
- (2020). N-terminal acetylation of actin by NAA80 is essential for structural integrity of the Golgi apparatus. Experimental Cell Research. 1-9.
- (2020). Exploiting the potential of commercial digital holographic microscopy by combining it with 3D matrix cell culture assays. Scientific Reports. 1-14.
- (2022). The mechanisms by which actin Nt-acetylation steers cell migration.
- (2022). Cellular actin properties depending on NAA80-mediated N-terminal acetylation.