- 2019. The challenge of keeping it off, a descriptive systematic review of high-quality, follow-up studies of obesity treatments. Obesity Reviews. 1-15. Publisert 2019-11-01. doi: 10.1111/obr.12949
- 2019. It's been a hard day's night: A diary study on hardiness and reduced sleep quality among naval sailors. Personality and Individual Differences.
- 2018. How changing admission practices affect sociodemographics, satisfaction, personality, gender, and dropout of students in the professional psychologist study program in Norway :. Scandinavian Psychologist. 5:e14: 1-17. doi: 10.15714/scandpsychol.5.e14
- 2018. A Brief Report on a Reduced Preference for Passive-Avoidant Leadership After a Restless Night. Frontiers in Psychology. 9: 1-5. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2018.01888
- 2018. Sleep deprivation and hallucinations. A qualitative study of military personnel. Military Psychology. 30: 430-436. doi: 10.1080/08995605.2018.1478561
- 2017. The effect of hardiness on symptoms of insomnia during a naval mission. International Maritime Health. 68: 147-152. doi: 10.5603/IMH.2017.0026
- 2019. Sleep and naval performance. The impact of personality and leadership. Universitetet i Bergen.