- BesøksadresseHaukeland universitetssykehus, Laboratoriebygget5009 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2021). Structured and systematic team and procedure training in severe trauma: Going from ‘Zero to Hero’ for a time-critical, low-volume emergency procedure over three time periods. World Journal of Surgery. 1340-1348.
- (2020). Performance and outcome evaluation of emergency resuscitative thoracotomy in a Norwegian trauma centre: a population-based consecutive series with survival benefits. Injury. 1956-1960.
- (2020). Long-Term Outcomes After Open Repair for Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm. World Journal of Surgery. 2020-2027.
- (2020). Increased risk of peripheral artery disease in persons with familial hypercholesterolaemia: a prospective registry study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). 3 sider.
- (2019). Phlegmasia cerulea dolens secondary to an aortoiliac aneurysm. Journal of Vascular Surgery Cases and Innovative Techniques. 278-282.
- (2019). A Population-Based Study of Incidence, Presentation, Management and Outcome of Primary Thromboembolic Ischemia in the Upper Extremity. World Journal of Surgery. 2320-2327.
- (2017). The National Norwegian Carotid Study: Time from symptom onset to surgery is too long, resulting in additional neurological events. European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. 415-422.
- (2017). Characteristics, Stratification and Time to Death in a Population-Based Cohort of Patients with Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms Not Undergoing Surgery. World Journal of Surgery. 1-8.
- (2016). Comparing the accuracy of four prognostic scoring systems in patients operated on for ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms. Journal of Vascular Surgery. 609-615.
- (2015). Epidemiology of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms in a well-defined Norwegian population with trends in incidence, intervention rate, and mortality. Journal of Vascular Surgery. 1168-1174.
- (2012). Efficacy of a two-tiered trauma team activation protocol in a Norwegian trauma centre. British Journal of Surgery. 199-208.
- (2011). Long-term follow-up of a randomized controlled trial of observation versus surgery for acute cholecystitis: Non-operative management is an option in some patients. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1251-1256.
- (2011). A randomized controlled study of uncomplicated gallstone disease with a 14-year follow-up showed that operation was the preferred treatment. Digestive Surgery. 270-276.
- (2007). Resuscitative emergency thoracotomy in a Scandinavian trauma hospital - is it justified? Injury. 34-42.
- (2007). Association between gallstone-evoked pain, inflammation and proliferation of nerves in the gallbladder: A possible explanation for clinical differences. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 878-884.
- (2005). Quality of life and pain in patients with acute cholecystitis. Results of a randomized clinical trial. Scandinavian Journal of Surgery. 34-39.
- (2005). Pain persists in many patients five years after removal of the gallbladder: Observations from two randomized controlled trials of symptomatic, noncomplicated gallstone disease and acute cholecystitis. Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 826-831.
- (2007). Hospital volume does not affect clinical outcome. European Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1049-1051.
- (2017). Etikk og estetikk ved prehospital torakotomi. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 266-267.
- (2012). Oncological outcome in patients treated for rectal carcinoma and followed up for 20 years was associated with local recurrence and a new primary cancer. Colorectal Disease. 643-644.
- (2019). “Epidemiology, Risk Assessment and Outcomes in Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms”.
- (2006). Selective Treatment of Symptomatic Gallstones.
- (2022). Spiral vein-grafi technique for popliteal artery aneurysm is a viable alternative to conventional autologous vein-graft.
- (2009). Abdominale aortaaneurismer - endovaskulær og åpen kirurgi. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2248-2251.
- (2007). The result of liver resection for colorectal metastases in a small volume hospital in western Norway. European Journal of Surgical Oncology. S105-S110.