- (2023). Giant deep submarine depressions: A combined dissolution-mechanical process along carbonate margins. Geological Society of America Bulletin. 743-752.
- (2022). Late Quaternary mud-dominated, basin-floor sedimentation of the Gulf of Corinth, Greece: Implications for deep-water depositional processes and controls on syn-rift sedimentation. Basin Research. 1567-1600.
- (2020). Linking carbonate sediment transfer to seafloor morphology: Insights from Exuma Valley, the Bahamas. Sedimentology. 609-638.
- (2020). Geomorphology of a modern carbonate slope system and associated sedimentary processes: Example of the giant Great Abaco Canyon, Bahamas. Sedimentology.
- (2022). Rift segment boundaries as key controls on deep-water, syn-rift stratigraphy; the Corinth Rift, Greece.
- (2022). Controls on deep-water, syn-rift stratigraphic development of the Corinth Rift; the role of rift segment boundaries.