- (2019). The effect of omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids on the production of cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase metabolites by human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Nutrients. 1-18.
- (2010). Phenylalanine hydroxylase expression in primary rat hepatocytes is modulated by oxygen concentration. Molecular Genetics and Metabolism. 279-281.
- (2009). Mural cell associated VEGF is required for organotypic vessel formation. PLOS ONE.
- (2008). PCB77 (3,3 ',4,4 '-tetrachlorobiphenyl) co-exposure prolongs CYP1A induction, and sustains oxidative stress in B(a)P-exposed turbot, Scophthalmus maximus, in a long-term study. Aquatic Toxicology. 65-74.
- (2003). Gene expression profile in oral squamous cell carcinomas and matching normal oral mucosal tissues from black Africans and white Caucasians: the case of the Sudan vs. Norway. Oral Oncology. 37-48.
- (1995). Nucleotide-excision repair in human cells. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2786-2789.
- (1993). Human Uracil-DNA glycosylase is shared by the nucleus and the mitochondria. Nucleic Acid Res. 2579-2584.
- (1990). The hypolipidemic peroxisome proliferating drug bis (carboxymethylthio)-1.10-decane, a dicarboxylic metabolite of tiadenol, is activated to an acyl-coenzyme A thioester. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 176-183.
- (1990). Effects of the tumor promoter 12-0-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate, on peroxisomal activities and enzyme activities involved in lipid metabolism in liver. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 86-93.
- (1989). Changes in peroxisomes and mitochondria in liver of ethionine exposed rats: a biochemical and morphological investigation. Carcinogenesis. 987-994.
- (1988). Ethionine-induced alterations of enzymes involved in lipid metabolism and their possible relationship to induction of fatty liver. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 349-358.
- (1988). Effect of methotrexate on long-chain fatty acid metabolism in liver of rats fed a standard or a defined, choline-deficient diet. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 70-80.
- (1988). Effect of methotrexate on homocysteine and other sulfur compounds in tissues of rats fed a normal or a defined, choline-deficient diet. Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology. 313-318.
- (1988). Effect of choline-deficiency and methotrexate administration on peroxisomal beta-oxidation, palmitoyl-CoA hydrolase activity and the glutathione content in rat liver. Carcinogenesis. 619-624.
- (1988). Differential metabolic response of rat liver, kidney and spleen to ethionine exposure. S-adenosylamino acids, homocysteine and reduced glutathione in tissues. Carcinogenesis. 227-232.
- (1997). Production and characterization of monoclonola natibodies against the protein ANPG; Human 3-methyladenine DNA glycosylase.
- (2018). Investigating the role of vitamin K in Axl-mediated melanoma progression and chemotherapeutic resistance.
- (2017). Axl Inhibition Enhances Sensitivity of BRAF Mutant Melanoma Cells to Vemurafenib.
- (2015). The role of Axl in melanoma metastasis.
- (2012). The effect of the arachidonic metabolite prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) on human endothelial cells.
- (2012). Knockdown of FADS1 and its effect on angiogenesis activity in human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) in vitro.
- (2012). Down-regulation of COX-2 and its effect on Human umbilical vein endothelial cell.
- (2010). Effekten av arakidonsyremetabolitten prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) på humane endotelceller.
- (2008). The disruption of VEGF signalling by the inhibition of delta 5- fatty acid desaturase (dFADS) in HUVECs.
- (2006). Knockdown of p110β subunit of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase in human umbilical vein endothelial cells with small interfering RNA.
- (2005). An analysis of mitochondrial DNA in young patients with stroke.
- (1991). Implication of peroxisomal fatty acid oxidation in non-mutagenic liver carcinogenesis. (dr.scient.).
- (1993). Proliferation of peroxisomes and mitochondria and modulation of lipid metabolizing enzymes by hypolipidaemic non-_b-oxidizable fatty acids (3-thia fatty acids). 21 sider.
- (1993). A review in peroxisomes, biology and importance in toxicology and medicine. 23 sider.
- (2002). Gene expression profile in oral squamous cell carcinomas and matching normal oral mucosal tissues from black Africans and white Caucasians: The case of the Sudan vs. Norway.