Paleoclimatology & Paleoceanography
- 2019. Asynchronous Antarctic and Greenland ice-volume contributions to the last interglacial sea-level highstand. Nature Communications.
- 2017. Environmental Controls on Mg/Ca in Neogloboquadrina incompta: A Core-Top Study From the Subpolar North Atlantic. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. 18: 4276-4298. doi: 10.1002/2017GC007111
- 2016. Evidence for regional cooling, frontal advances, and East Greenland Ice Sheet changes during the demise of the last interglacial. Quaternary Science Reviews. 150: 184-199. doi: 10.1016/j.quascirev.2016.08.029
- 2015. Deep Atlantic variability during the last interglacial period. Past Global Changes Magazine. 23: 20-21.
- 2014. Rapid reductions in North Atlantic Deep Water during the peak of the last Interglacial period. Science. 343: 1129-1132. Publisert 2014-03-07. doi: 10.1126/science.1248667
- 2012. Rapid switches in subpolar North Atlantic hydrography and climate during the Last Interglacial (MIS 5e). Paleoceanography. 27. 16 sider. doi: 10.1029/2011PA002244
- 2012. The relationship between climate, the Greenland Ice Sheet and Iceland-Scotland Overflow Water during the Penultimate Interglacial (MIS 5e). University of Bergen.
2008 - 2012 : PhD, Marine Geology & Geophysics, Department of Earth Science, University of Bergen
2006 - 2008 : M.Sc, Climate and Marine Sciences, Eurasia Institute of Earth Sciences, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
2002 - 2006 : Bachelor’s degree, Geological Engineering, Faculty of Mines, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
7/2014 - present: Researcher, Department of Earth Science, University of Bergen
4/2012 - 4/2014: Researcher, Uni Climate, Uni Research
9/2008 - 3/2012: PhD Candidate, Uni Climate, Uni Research
9/2006 - 5/2008: Research assistant, Eastern Mediterranean Centre for Oceanography & Limnology (EMCOL), Eurasia Institute of Earth Sciences, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
6/2005 - 8/2005: Intern, Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research, University of Bergen (IAESTE Trainee)
Thresholds for destabilizing thermohaline circulation and ocean carbon cycling in a warmer world (THRESHOLDS) (Project coordinator: Ulysses S. Ninnemann, GEO)
Subpolar North Atlantic Climate States (SNACS) (PI: Are Olsen, GFI)