- (2022). Parental Prepuberty Overweight and Offspring Lung Function. Nutrients.
- (2022). Ascaris exposure and its association with lung function, asthma, and DNA methylation in Northern Europe. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- (2021). Maternal preconception occupational exposure to cleaning products and disinfectants and offspring asthma. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 422-431.
- (2020). Sleep time and sleep-related symptoms across two generations – results of the community-based RHINE and RHINESSA studies. Sleep Medicine. 8-13.
- (2020). Parents’ smoking onset before conception as related to body mass index and fat mass in adult offspring: Findings from the RHINESSA generation study. PLOS ONE. 1-20.
- (2020). Does parental farm upbringing influence the risk of asthma in offspring? A three-generation study. International Journal of Epidemiology. 1874-1882.
- (2019). Prevalence of allergic sensitization to storage mites in Northern Europe. Clinical and Experimental Allergy.
- (2018). Zoonotic helminth exposure and risk of allergic diseases: A study of two generations in Norway. Clinical and Experimental Allergy. 66-77.
- (2021). Father's prepuberty overweight and adult lung function and height in future sons. European Respiratory Journal.
- (2020). Lung function in adult offspring as assocaited with their father's overweight in childhood/puberty. European Respiratory Journal.
- (2021). The Exposome Approach in Allergies and Lung Diseases: Is It Time to Define a Preconception Exposome? International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH).