- (2022). Validation of a novel risk score to predict early and late recurrence in solitary fibrous tumour. British Journal of Cancer. 1793-1798.
- (2021). Safety, Antitumor Activity, and T-cell Responses in a Dose-ranging Phase I Trial of the Oncolytic peptide LTX-315 in Patients With Solid Tumors. Clinical Cancer Research. 2755-2763.
- (2020). Preoperative accelerated radiotherapy combined with chemotherapy in a defined cohort of patients with high risk soft tissue sarcoma: a Scandinavian Sarcoma Group study. Clinical Sarcoma Research.
- (2020). Dose reduction of preoperative radiotherapy in myxoid liposarcoma: A nonrandomized controlled trial. JAMA Oncology. 1-8.
- (2019). Enhanced T-lymphocyte infiltration in a desmoid tumor of the thoracic wall in a young woman treated with intratumoral injections of the oncolytic peptide LTX-315: A case report. Journal of Medical Case Reports. 1-8.
- (2018). Ewing sarcoma of the mobile spine; predictive factors for survival, neurological function and local control. A Scandinavian sarcoma group study with a mean follow-up of 12 years. Journal of Bone Oncology. 1-9.
- (2018). EURO-B.O.S.S.: A European study on chemotherapy in bone-sarcoma patients aged over 40: Outcome in primary high-grade osteosarcoma. Tumori (Milano). 30-36.
- (2017). The Scandinavian Sarcoma Group Central Register: 6,000 patients after 25 years of monitoring of referral and treatment of extremity and trunk wall soft-tissue sarcoma. Acta Orthopaedica. 341-347.
- (2017). External beam radiation tTherapy for resectable soft tissue sarcoma: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Annals of Surgical Oncology. 1-14.
- (2017). Denosumab in patients with giant-cell tumor of bone in Norway: results from a nationwide cohort. Acta Oncologica. 479-483.
- (2016). Improved prognosis for patients with ewing sarcoma in the sacrum compared with the innominate bones: The scandinavian sarcoma group experience. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. American volume. 199-210.
- (2014). Adjuvant radiotherapy in retroperitoneal sarcomas. A Scandinavian Sarcoma Group study of 97 patients. Acta Oncologica. 1165-1172.
- (2013). Patterns of local recurrence and dose fractionation of adjuvant radiation therapy in 462 patients with soft tissue sarcoma of extremity and trunk wall. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 949-955.
- (2011). Five-year results from a Scandinavian sarcoma group study (SSG XIII) of adjuvant chemotherapy combined with accelerated radiotherapy in high-risk soft tissue sarcoma of extremities and trunk wall. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 1359-1366.
- (2009). Health Status at Long-Term Follow-Up in Patients Treated for Extremity Localized Ewing Sarcoma or Osteosarcoma: A Scandinavian Sarcoma Group Study. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 84-89.
- (2008). Radiotherapy to improve local control regardless of surgical margin and malignancy grade in extremity and trunk wall soft tissue sarcoma: A Scandinavian sarcoma group study. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 1196-1203.
- (2013). Adjuvant Radiotherapy in Extremity and Trunk Wall Soft Tissue Sarcoma - Scandinavian Sarcoma Group Experience.
- (2017). Biomarker Panels and Contemporary Practice in Clinical Trials of Targeted Therapy. 19 sider.
- (2016). Denosumab in patients with giant-cell tumor of bone in Norway; results from a nationwide cohort.