- 2020. Biological responses of dental pulp cells to surfaces modified by collagen 1 and fibronectin. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 1369-1379.
- 2017. Conditioned media from hypoxic-cultured human dental pulp cells promotes bone healing during distraction osteogenesis. Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine. 2116-2126.
- 2016. Influence of bone marrow stromal cell secreted molecules on pulpal and periodontal healing in replanted immature rat molars. Dental Traumatology. 231-239.
- 2016. Conditioned medium from human bone marrow stromal cells attenuates initial inflammatory reactions in dental pulp tissue. Dental Traumatology. 19-26.
- 2014. Bone marrow stromal cell paracrine factors direct osteo/odontogenic differentiation of dental pulp cells. Tissue Engineering Part A. 3063-3072.