- (2017). Conditioned media from hypoxic-cultured human dental pulp cells promotes bone healing during distraction osteogenesis. Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine. 2116-2126.
- (2016). Influence of bone marrow stromal cell secreted molecules on pulpal and periodontal healing in replanted immature rat molars. Dental Traumatology. 231-239.
- (2016). Conditioned medium from human bone marrow stromal cells attenuates initial inflammatory reactions in dental pulp tissue. Dental Traumatology. 19-26.
- (2014). Bone marrow stromal cell paracrine factors direct osteo/odontogenic differentiation of dental pulp cells. Tissue Engineering Part A. 3063-3072.
- (2021). The Gingiva from the Tissue Surrounding the Bone to the Tissue Regenerating the Bone: A Systematic Review of the Osteogenic Capacity of Gingival Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Preclinical Studies. Stem Cells International. 26 sider.