- Forskning på ungdom, deres røykeatferd og faktorer som påvirker denne atferden
- Bruk av snus blant unge mennesker og sammenhenger mellom snus og røyking
- (2021). Trends in the utilization of youth primary healthcare services and psychological distress. BMC Health Services Research. 12 sider.
- (2021). The Association Between the 5Cs and Anxiety—Insights From Three Countries: Portugal, Slovenia, and Spain. Frontiers in Psychology. 10 sider.
- (2021). Parenting of schoolchildren’s television viewing in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Journal of Children and Media. 1-17.
- (2021). Association Between Substance Use Behaviors, Developmental Assets and Mental Health: A Glance at Latin American Young College Students. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-12.
- (2020). POSITIVE YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PERSPECTIVE: THE INTERPLAY BETWEEN THE 5Cs AND ANXIETY. Psychological Applications and Trends. 3-6.
- (2020). ARE THE 5CS RELATED TO RISKY BEHAVIOUR: ANALYSIS ACROSS COUNTRIES . Psychological Applications and Trends. 220-222.
- (2019). Promoting academic achievement within a positive youth development framework. Norsk Epidemiologi. 79-87.
- (2019). Positive Youth Development Across Cultures: Introduction to the Special Issue. Child and Youth Care Forum. 147-153.
- (2019). Participation in Organized Sports and Self-Organized Physical Activity: Associations with Developmental Factors. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 16 sider.
- (2019). Health complaints among adolescents in Norway: A twenty-year perspective on trends. PLOS ONE. 1-10.
- (2019). Gender and Positive Youth Development: Advancing Sustainable Development Goals in Ghana. Zeitschrift für Psychologie. 134-138.
- (2018). Positive Youth Development and Academic Achievement in Slovenia. Child and Youth Care Forum. 1-18.
- (2018). Factor structure of positive youth development: Contributions of exploratory structural equation modeling. Personality and Individual Differences. 12-15.
- (2018). Developmental Assets and Academic Performance of Adolescents in Ghana, Kenya, and South Africa. Child and Youth Care Forum. 1-16.
- (2018). Developmental Assets Among Young People in Three European Contexts: Italy, Norway and Turkey. Child and Youth Care Forum. 1-20.
- (2017). The Relationships between Family, School and Community Support and Boundaries and Student Engagement among Chinese Adolescents . Current Psychology. 705-714.
- (2017). Temporal trends in adolescents’ self-reported psychosomatic health complaints from 1980-2016: A systematic review and meta-analysis. PLOS ONE.
- (2017). A Life History Approach to Understanding Developmental Assets Among Chinese Adolescents. Child and Youth Care Forum. 1-15.
- (2015). Growth trajectories of health behaviors from adolescence through young adulthood. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 13711-13729.
- (2014). The association between smoking and depression from adolescence to adulthood. Addiction. 1022-1030.
- (2014). Attentional bias in snus users: An experimental study. PLOS ONE.
- (2013). Decline in sexual risk behaviours among young people in Zambia (2000-2009): Do neighbourhood contextual effects play a role? PLOS ONE. 15 sider.
- (2012). The role of tobacco promoting and restraining factors in smoking intentions among Ghanaian youth. BMC Public Health.
- (2011). Smoking cessation among Norwegian adolescents and young adults: preferred cessation methods. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 154-160.
- (2011). Outcome expectations and use of smokeless tobacco (snus): A cross-sectional study among young Norwegian snus users. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 64-70.
- (2011). Brief report: Multilevel analysis of school smoking policy and pupil smoking behaviour in Wales. Journal of Adolescence. 385-389.
- (2011). Actions taken by schools when tobacco policies are violated: Associations with adolescent smoking prevalence. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 494-501.
- (2010). Perceived support provided by teachers and classmates and students' self-reported academic initiative. Journal of School Psychology. 247-267.
- (2010). Does relative age effect exist among Norwegian Professionnal Soccer Players? International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences. 66-76.
- (2009). Subjective attractiveness and perceived trendiness in smoking and snus use: a study among young Norwegians. Health Education Research. 162-172.
- (2009). Psychological reactance and adolescents' attitudes toward tobacco-control measures. Journal of Applied Social Psychology. 1718-1738.
- (2009). An ecological system approach to adolescent smoking behaviour. Journal of Youth and Adolescence. 1351-1363.
- (2007). Hvilken betydning har personlige og strukturelle faktorer for gjennomføring av mastergrad? UNIPED. 5-14.
- (2006). The relationship between smoker role models and intentions to smoke among adolescents. Journal of Youth and Adolescence. 551-562.
- (2006). Normative processes and adolescents' smoking behaviour in Norway: A multilevel analysis. Social Science and Medicine. 1810-1818.
- (2006). Family and school influences on adolescent smoking behaviour. Health Education. 465-479.
- (2020). Depresjon i ikke-vestlige kulturer: Hvordan takler de det?
- (2013). Depresjon: Symptomer, triggere, forebygging og behandling.
- (2020). Who helps? Relations of contribution to community, family, friends, and school activities with the 5Cs of the positive youth development.
- (2020). Positive Development among Young People in a Global Context. .
- (2016). Risk behaviors among young people: the role of social support.
- (2016). Developmental Assets among Young People in the European context.
- (2015). Positive youth development: an empirical study of young people in Ghana and Norway.
- (2014). Smoking among adolescents: an ecological-systems approach.
- (2014). Short- and long-term associations between young people’s and parents' health-enhancing and health-compromising behaviours.
- (2013). Subjective attractiveness and perceived trendiness: Explaining current trends in smoking and snus use.
- (2013). Multiple health behaviours: growth trajectories and covariates.
- (2012). Health behaviours among young Norwegians:developmental trajectories.
- (2012). Depression:symptoms, prevalence, consequences, prevention & treatment.
- (2006). Normative processes and adolescent smoking behaviour: a multilevel analysis.
- (2005). Intrapersonal factors, family and school norms: combined and interactive influence on adolescent smoking behaviour.
- (2013). Measures of outcome expectancies, addiction and the use of snus. Journal of Behavioral Addictions. 35-36.
- (2012). Growth trajectories of health behaviours: Transition from adolescence to adulthood.
- (2012). Declines in Sexual Risk Behaviours among Young People in Zambia (2000 – 2009): Do Neighbourhood Contextual Effects Play a Role?
- (2010). Subjective attractiveness and perceived trendiness in smoking and snus use: a study among young Norwegians.
- (2007). PSYCHOLOGICAL REACTANCE AND ADOLESCENTS’ ATTITUDES TOWARD TOBACCO CONTROL MEASURES.
- (2021). Positive Youth Development: An Empirical Study of Roma Youth. 87-108. I:
- (2021). Roma Minority Youth Across Cultural Contexts. Oxford University Press.