Olav Karsten Vintermyr
- BesøksadresseHaukeland Universitetssykehus Laboratoriebygget, 7. etg. Heis øst5009 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2023). Triaging HPV-Positive Cervical Samples with p16 and Ki-67 Dual Stained Cytology within an Organized Screening Program—A Prospective Observational Study from Western Norway. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- (2023). Impact of KRAS and BRAF mutations on treatment efficacy and survival in high-grade gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms. Journal of neuroendocrinology.
- (2022). Tumor infiltration levels of CD3, Foxp3 (+) lymphocytes and CD68 macrophages at diagnosis predict 5-year disease-specific survival in patients with oropharynx squamous cell carcinoma. Cancers. 1-15.
- (2022). Tumor HPV status, level of regulatory T cells and macrophage infiltration predict up to 20-year non-disease-specific survival in oropharynx squamous cell carcinoma patients. Biomedicines. 1-12.
- (2022). Randomized implementation of a primary human papillomavirus testing-based cervical cancer screening protocol for women 34 to 69 years in Norway. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. 1812-1822.
- (2022). Mismatch repair markers in preoperative and operative endometrial cancer samples; expression concordance and prognostic value. British Journal of Cancer. 9 sider.
- (2022). Granulocyte macrophage-colony stimulating factor and keratinocyte growth factor control of early stages of differentiation of oral epithelium. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 11 sider.
- (2022). Development of an antibody panel for imaging mass cytometry to investigate cancer-associated fibroblast heterogeneity and spatial distribution in archival tissues. bioRxiv (preprint article).
- (2021). Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing of Cancer-Related Genes in a Norwegian Patient Cohort With Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Reveals Novel Actionable Mutations and Correlations With Pathological Parameters. Frontiers in Oncology. 13 sider.
- (2021). Spontaneous Splenic Artery Rupture as the First Symptom of Systemic Amyloidosis. Case Reports in Critical Care.
- (2021). Profiling and functional analysis of microrna deregulation in cancer-associated fibroblasts in oral squamous cell carcinoma depicts an anti-invasive role of microrna-204 via regulation of their motility. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-18.
- (2020). Olaparib monotherapy as primary treatment in unselected triple negative breast cancer. Annals of Oncology. 1-10.
- (2020). Kikuchis sykdom. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1-4.
- (2020). Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and miliary tuberculosis in a previously healthy individual: a case report. Journal of Medical Case Reports. 1-9.
- (2020). Establishment of a novel cancer cell line derived from vulvar carcinoma associated with lichen sclerosus exhibiting a fibroblast-dependent tumorigenic potential. Experimental Cell Research. 1-9.
- (2020). AXL Targeting Abrogates Autophagic Flux and Induces Immunogenic Cell Death in Drug-Resistant Cancer Cells. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. 973-999.
- (2020). A comparison of p53 isoform profiles and apoptosis induced by camptothecin or a herbal khat extract (Catha edulis (vahl) forssk. ex endl.) in leukemic cell lines: Exploring cellular responses in therapy development. Cancers. 1-14.
- (2019). Periodontal status at diagnosis predicts non-disease-specific survival in a geographically defined cohort of patients with oropharynx squamous cell carcinoma. Acta Oto-Laryngologica. 309-315.
- (2018). Tumor stromal desmoplasia and inflammatory response uniquely predict survival with and without stratification for HPV tumor infection in OPSCC patients. Acta Oto-Laryngologica. 1035-1042.
- (2018). Propp i luftveiene. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 3 sider.
- (2018). Human papillomavirus type specific risk of progression and remission during long-term follow-up of equivocal and low-grade HPV-positive cervical smears. International Journal of Cancer. 851-860.
- (2017). Prognostic impact of chromosomal aberrations and GNAQ, GNA11 and BAP1 mutations in uveal melanoma. Acta Ophthalmologica. 31-38.
- (2017). HER2 expression patterns in paired primary and metastatic endometrial cancer lesions. British Journal of Cancer. 378-387.
- (2017). Clinicopathologic and molecular markers in cervical carcinoma: a prospective cohort study. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 432.e1-432.e17.
- (2016). The genomic landscape and evolution of endometrial carcinoma progression and abdominopelvic metastasis. Nature Genetics. 848-855.
- (2016). Quality assurance of human papillomavirus (HPV) testing in the implementation of HPV primary screening in Norway: An inter-laboratory reproducibility study. BMC Infectious Diseases. 8 sider.
- (2016). Primary surgery results in no survival benefit compared to primary radiation for oropharyngeal cancer patients stratified by high-risk human papilloma virus status. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 11 sider.
- (2016). In vitro monocyte IL-6 secretion levels following stimulation with autologous spheroids derived from tumor or benign mucosa predict long-term survival in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 211-219.
- (2015). Peripheral blood monocyte and T-lymphocyte activation levels at diagnosis predict long-term survival in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 305-314.
- (2015). In vitro-stimulated IL-6 monocyte secretion and in vivo peripheral blood T lymphocyte activation uniquely predicted 15-year survival in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. PLOS ONE.
- (2015). IGHV gene usage and mutational status in follicular lymphoma: Correlations with prognosis and patient age. Leukemia Research. 702-708.
- (2015). Excellent response of intramedullary Erdheim-Chester disease to vemurafenib: a case report. BMC Research Notes. 1-5.
- (2014). The impact of HPV infection, smoking history, age and operability of the patient on disease-specific survival in a geographically defined cohort of patients with oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Acta Oto-Laryngologica. 964-973.
- (2014). The impact of HPV infection on survival in a geographically defined cohort of oropharynx squamous cell carcinoma (OPSCC) patients in whom surgical treatment has been one main treatment. Acta Oto-Laryngologica. 636-645.
- (2014). Recurrent high-grade cervical lesion after primary conization is associated with persistent human papillomavirus infection in Norway. Gynecologic Oncology. 159-166.
- (2014). Prognostic value of bone marrow involvement by clonal immunoglobulin gene rearrangements in follicular lymphoma. Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1072-1077.
- (2014). Landscape of genomic alterations in cervical carcinomas. Nature. 371-375.
- (2014). First in-mouse development and application of a surgically relevant xenograft model of ovarian carcinoma. PLOS ONE.
- (2013). Tumor versus stromal cells in culture-survival of the fittest? PLOS ONE. 12 sider.
- (2013). HPV DNA testing improves CIN2+ risk stratification and detection of CIN2+ in delayed triage of ASCUS and LSIL. A population-based follow-up study from Western Norway. Cancer Medicine. 182-189.
- (2013). EGFR wild-type amplification and activation promote invasion and development of glioblastoma independent of angiogenesis. Acta Neuropathologica. 683-698.
- (2013). Distinct single cell signal transduction signatures in leukocyte subsets stimulated with khat extract, amphetamine-like cathinone, cathine or norephedrine. BMC Pharmacology & Toxicology. 13 sider.
- (2011). Detection of clonality in follicular lymphoma using formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue samples and BIOMED-2 immunoglobulin primers. Journal of Clinical Pathology. 37-41.
- (2010). Khat alters the phenotype of in vitro-reconstructed human oral mucosa. Journal of Dental Research. 270-275.
- (2010). Adverse effects of Sudanese toombak vs. Swedish snuff on human oral cells. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine. 128-140.
- (2009). Khat Alters the Phenotype of in vitro-reconstructed Human Oral Mucosa. Journal of Dental Research.
- (2009). Improved diagnostic segregation of mantle cell lymphoma by determination of cyclin D1/D3 expression ratio in formalin-fixed tissue. Diagnostic molecular pathology (Print). 150-155.
- (2009). Early loss of mitochondrial inner transmembrane potential in khat-induced cell death of primary normal human oral cells. Toxicology. 108-116.
- (2009). Cancer progression is associated with increased expression of basement membrane proteins in three-dimensional in vitro models of human oral cancer. Archives of Oral Biology. 924-931.
- (2009). Camptothecin and khat (Catha edulis Forsk.) induced distinct cell death phenotypes involving modulation of c-FLIPL, Mcl-1, procaspase-8 and mitochondrial function in acute myeloid leukemia cell lines. Molecular Cancer.
- (2009). Adverse effects of Sudanese toombak vs Swedish snuff on human oral cells. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine.
- (2008). Khat induces G1-phase arrest and increased expression of stress-sensitive p53 and p16 proteins in normal human oral keratinocytes and fibroblasts. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 23-30.
- (2008). Khat (Catha edulis) induces reactive oxygen species and apoptosis in normal human oral keratinocytes and fibroblasts. Toxicological Sciences. 311-324.
- (2007). Dual effects of sodium lauryl sulphate on human oral epithelial structure. Experimental Dermatology. 574-579.
- (2006). Stress-induced in vitro apoptosis of native human acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) cells shows a wide variation between patients and is associated with low BCL-2 : Bax ratio and low levels of heat shock protein 70 and 90. Leukemia Research. 1531-1540.
- (2006). Species-specific fibroblasts required for triggering invasiveness of partially transformed oral keratinocytes. American Journal of Pathology. 1889-1897.
- (2006). CaM-kinasell-dependent commitment to microcystin-induced apoptosis is coupled to cell budding, but not to shrinkage or chromatin hypercondensation. Cell Death and Differentiation. 1191-1202.
- (2005). The phenotype of in vitro reconstituted normal human oral epithelium is essentially determined by culture medium. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine. 247-252.
- (2005). Fibroblast control on epithelial differentiation is gradually lost during <EM>in vitro</EM> tumor progression. Differentiation. 134-141.
- (2005). Ascitic complement system in ovarian cancer. British Journal of Cancer. 895-905.
- (2016). Inter-laboratory reproducibility of the cobas 4800 HPV test in cervical cancer screening in Norway.
- (2008). Stromal fibroblasts enhance clonogenic growth of transformed oral keratinocytes.
- (2008). Oral squamous cell carcinoma cells inhibit the growth and induce apoptosis of normal oral keratin.
- (2013). Primary diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of the dura without systemic recurrence four years after diagnosis and successful therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1049-1051.
- (2012). Erdheim-Chester disease presenting with an intramedullary spinal cord lesion. Journal of Neurology. 2240-2242.
- (2005). Role of basement membrane proteins on oral cancer invasion: An immunohistochemical study using in vitro organotypic cell culture models of normal and neoplastic oral mucosa.
- (2010). Fjerne HPV-takst i sekundærscreening? Dagens medisin.
- (2015). Molecular approaches to the diagnosis and evaluation of follicular lymphoma.
- (2009). Toxicity of khat on normal human oral cells. In vitro studies using primary human oral keratinocytes and fibroblasts in monolayer and organotyic cultures.
- (2010). Ny generasjon HPV-tester på vent.
- (2013). EGFR wild-type amplification and activation promote invasion and development of glioblastoma independent of angiogenesis. Neuro-Oncology. 6-6.
- (2013). Detection of B-Cell Lymphoma in Bone Marrow Aspirates Using BIOMED-2 Immunoglobulin Primers. Modern Pathology. 320A-320A.
- (2013). Detection of B-Cell Lymphoma in Bone Marrow Aspirates Using BIOMED-2 Immunoglobulin Primers. Laboratory Investigation. 320A-320A.
- (2012). Establishment of a bioluminescence orthotopic mouse model of ovarian carcinoma: Analysis of tumor growth and response to therapy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. 16-17.
- (2010). Evaluation of BIOMED-2 PCR primers for detection of clonality in follicular lymphoma on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded samples. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 252-253.
- (2009). Phenotypic and functional differences between oral carcinoma-associated fibroblasts and normal oral fibroblasts. Oral Oncology. 221-221.
- (2009). Evaluation of BIOMED-2 PCR primers for detection of clonality in follicular lymphoma on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded samples. Virchows Archiv. 395-395.
- (2007). Oral squamous cell carcinoma cells inhibit the growth of normal oral keratinocytes: a putative mechanism for intraepithelial tumour expansion. Oral Oncology. 73-73.
- (2007). Khat inhibits proliferation of normal oral keratinocytes in monolayers and organotypic cultures. Oral Oncology. 198-198.
- (2008). Stromal fibroblasts enhance self renewal properties of transformed oral keratinocytes.
- (2007). Bcl-2 antisense in the treatment of human malignancies: A delusion in targeted therapy. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. 373-381.
- (2006). Cancer Stem Cells – New and Potentially Important Targets for the Therapy of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Oral Diseases. 443-454.